Andrew hcs.

- andrew was born on the farms (gracefield to be exact), he was "adopted" by the ratri army and soon became one of the elite soldiers.

- andrew wanted to be a florist / own a flower shop when he was a kid. (And he secretly still does)

- andrew has congenital insensitivity to pain, (which is practically canon considering he didnt even flinch when he was shot with three bullets)

- Nobody in the ratri army actually enjoys their job, but they are forced to do it. (abit like the mothers but not really, considering they didnt have the option of death, it was just "this is your life now, like it or not you have no choice.") andrew (and many other soldiers who are sent on extreme missions) is quite skilled at turing on and off his emotions and sympathy.

- andrew says he has a high alcohol tolerance, but he actually doesnt and he gets wasted over 1 beer.

- he (and some other soldiers) was given partial robotic systems in his body, (new science ig,) so he can survive stuff and yk (it only makes sense to me #autismlmao)

A/N:
MORE HCS TO COME!!
HOPE YOU ENJOY PLANT ISLAND!! :D
Explanation on why i made this book : i have autism, and the ratri clan has been my special interest for about 10 months now, and i cant find content anywhere so im making some lmao.