The sorting

Helena, Athanasia, Ethan, and Adham were in outside waiting to be sorted and introduced
"Ok kids I know you already know this but just in case ok" said Minerva
Ok was all that they replied
"Welcome home, now in a few moments you will pass through this doors and join your class mate or your student, but before you can take you things you must be sorted into your houses again, there are Griffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and slytherin, now while the four of you are here your house will be your family your second one, Hogwarts is exited to see you" she said looking at each one of them telling them everything they need to know.
They have been waiting for at least 2 minutes now, once that door open Minerva enter the great hall with the four of them following behind she stands next to the sorting and the kids are by her "Athanasia Hufflepuff" once she said everyone started whispering which made Athanasia uncomfortable "Ahhhh Athanasia Alexis Hufflepuff, haven't seen you in so long, how are you? How did the train ride go?" The sorting ask "it went well we did get into a fight though" "well I hope they said sorry" "no but it's ok" the sorting hat chuckles "you know you are just like your mother but sometimes like your uncle Salazar, well we shall continue. Ooo your hard you are intelligent, smart, funny, and gentle like Your aunt Lady Rowena. But kind, loyal, honest, powerful even the Harry Potter, and valiente like your mother your highness lady Helga. Truthful, good at potions, serious, and just like your uncle lord Salazar. A prankster, Brave, curious, and Magnificent like you uncle lord Godric. Your hard little one what house do you wish to be in?" The hat told and ask Athanasia "Hufflepuff" she answer "very well you'll be at your mothers house HUFFLEPUFF" the hat said and with the hufflepuff house applause but she didn't went to the house yet she was standing waiting for the others.

"Adham Griffindor" Minerva said they all were shocked murmurs started"Aah Adham Elliot Griffindor how have you been?" He asked I'll put you in slytherin because your thrutfull, good at potions, serious, and just like you uncle Lord Salazar. It shall be SLYTHERIN " and with everyone was shocked on the other hand Harry and his friend were embarrassed and humiliated.

"Ethan Slytherin" Minerva said "ahhh Ethan Rowno Slytherin what a great surprise you have grown so much" he said " I'll but you in Griffindor because you are prankster, brave, and magnificent. just like you uncle lord Godric. It shall be GRIFFINDOR" the hat said

"Helena Raveclaw" Minerva said for last "Ahhh Helena Achly's Ravenclaw good to see you" the hat said "as I can see you are intelligent,smart, funny, and gentle like your mother Lady Rowena. It shall be RAVENCLAW" The hat said last they all were silent but they started clapping not the friends of Harry and him they were scared of Ethan Himself.