𝕁𝕦𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕟 𝕩 𝕄𝕒𝕩 (𝟙)

She could feel her eyes start to get hazy as she read the book for what felt like millionth time. The words started to blur and the sentences seemed to never end. It was then that Jubelian decided that she should take a break.

However yet again she was experiencing the irritating feeling of boredom. Regis had been called to duty and with nobody else in the house to converse with, studying seemed like a good option. Now she was just exhausted.

As Jubelian stood up from her desk, she heard a faint rustling nearby. Curiously, the sound led her to the window where she caught sight of the familiar, dark hair that she would frequently see nowadays.

She walked to the balcony door and opened it where she can face to face with the one and only infamous crown prince known for his uncontrollable behaviour, Max. Yet  the Max standing in front of Jubelian was an obedient puppy.

She greeted him with a smile as his unannounced and unexpected visits were something she was used to. Her eyebrows quickly furrowed however as she could she the fatigue evident on his face.

"Max are you okay?"

He could sense the worry that she had and it warmed his heart to know she cared for him.

"Yeah, just tired." He said with a smile. She didn't seem convinced though as she grabbed hold of his wrists and dragged him inside her room. Max started to grow flustered as she eagerly jumped in to give him a hug - one which they both needed desperately. He toppled backwards as he fell onto her bed. She landed on top of him as she still clutched her arms around him.

Cuddles. She wanted cuddles.

Max chuckled softly as he tightened his arms around her and they could feel the feeling of sleep wash over them.

"Max?" She called out to him in a whisper.

" Yeah, what is it?"

"Thanks for coming." Jubelian said as she started to drift to sleep in his arms - the arms where she felt the safest.

"I'll come over anytime - wherever you are I'll come to you"

And with that his eyes closed and sleep over came him.