Chapter 1: Meeting Fantoccio!

"Ow! What happened?" I said as I looked around, "Huh? Where are my friends?! I'm by myself..." I walked around in the woods and came across a enchanted Theatre. *Don't be stupid Kyla.* I thought to myself, *You know who lives here.* I went in anyways and said, "Hello? Anyone here?" *This maybe the BIGGEST mistake you've made in a long time.* I thought to myself *Don't panic and don't show fear.* "Hello, there cutie." A voice said, "Fashionably late I see! No matter! I created such a spectacular show!" I looked up and saw Fantoccio. "Come here my little friend." Fantoccio said, " You will create props for me and me alone." I was terrified and started to run back to the lobby but Fantoccio created strings out of magic to stop me. He pulled on the strings and said, "Come here." I walked towards him and said, "Sorry." Fantoccio smiled and got me working with him. After about 9pm he saw me yawning constantly. Fantoccio got up and tapped me on the shoulder. I looked at him and said, "What? What do you need?" " It's not what I need it's what you need!" Fantoccio said, "you keep yawning. Come on let's go to bed together." *Together?!* I thought, *Like sleeping together?!* "Oookay. Coming." I said as I walked with Fantoccio to "our" bed. "Here we go!" Fantoccio said as he opened the door to his room, "I hope you like it." I looked around, everything was super fancy! "Come." Fantoccio said as he patted the spot next to him, "I want to get to know you a little better. So tomorrow you and I have a day off." I gulpped and just nodded my head yes. I walked towards the bed and got in. Fantoccio turned off the lights and we went to sleep. *In my dream* "Kyla? Kyla?! Where are you?!" Courtney said, "You need to escape if you got caught like me!" I woke up in  a sweat, I got out of the bed carefully and tiptoed to the lobby. I opened the door quickly than I felt strings tug on me "Hey! You get back here!" Fantoccio said. He was desperate. "Please?!" Tears formed from his eyes, "Don't leave me alone!" I pulled the strings and Fantoccio flew right into the forcefield. The strings disappeared and I fell on the pavement. The wind gently blew my hair. I turned around when I heard a whimper and saw Fantoccio on his side. He was clutching his hat to his chest and shaking like he was sobbing. I ran away from him and the enchanted Theatre. " Why should I feel bad for him? He tried to trap me!" I said to myself out loud, " And he tried to get me to sleep with him." "Kyla?! Is that you?!" Courtney said as she came out of hiding, "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" "No, I'm fine. Really!" I said really happy that my friend was alright., "By the way, where were you?" I asked, "Did you accidentally get yourself caught like I did?" Courtney shook her head and said, "No, and no one found me until now. I'm glad you're okay Kyla." There was a storm rolling in and we needed to find shelter fast. " Hey, look! There's a castle over there." Courtney said, "Maybe the owner will kind enough to let us stay in the castle until the storm pasts." " I don't know about this." I said, "This might be a bad idea." *I know who lives in that castle and he's a ghost!* I thought, *Bad idea.*

To be continued.