The Closet

(992 words)
*smut
Malice's POV:

When I arrive at school today, I pause and sit in my car for a moment. I wore my uniform today and I hate it, but I did it for her. I can't let her make me weak which means I can't make her heart beat like it did yesterday.

I slowly exit my car and start to walk towards the front entrance of the school. I get stares from students and teachers alike. With one look they all go back to their prior engagements.

Once inside the school I start to look for her. There she is, by our lockers, talking to some girl.

As I get closer to her I realize. She's wearing the exact same outfit today. That outfit is way too hot for these hallways.

I walk up behind her and pull her skirt down, making sure to roll the band back up to where it would normally sit. She darts her head back at me.

"Hey!"

"Turn around for me darling," I say while grabbing her hips so that she faces me. I reach up and start to button up her shirt.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"I wore this uniform and so will you."

"That's for me to decide," she states, throwing my hands back down.

I return to fixing her shirt and simply tell her, "If we dress in our normal clothing, that janitor's closet will be occupied way before lunch."

"I thought you wanted to fuck me."

"Not yet."

"Fine, I'll play nice and wear the damn uniform."

Her friend is staring at us with wide eyes. "Hi, name's Malice," I say while extending my hand.

She's hesitant but shakes my hand anyway. "I'm Ava."

Then the bell for class rings and I start down the hallway. This damn collar is so tight and these green and blue plaid pants make me look like an idiot. I hate it, but I know I need to wear it to keep my mind clear.

All I need to do is make it through the day, so I can finish some business tonight. My classes go quickly and before I know it, it's lunch time.

I see her sitting at the table with the guys and Ava across the lunchroom. Her back is to me, but I can tell her skirt is rolled higher and I assume her shirt is unbuttoned as well. I bee-lined aggravated towards her. What I witnessed next didn't help her case either.

"What the fuck is this!" I shout at the group.

"Oh shit," Luke says under his breath.

Jackson is face deep in Summer's perfect breasts. He slowly pulls his face away with a look of pure fear. Between his teeth is a singular french fry. My eyes dart to Summer. She panics and starts to pull the other fries from her cleavage.

"Seriously!" I snap at her.

"We we're just having fun," Jackson chimes in.

"Hands off her from now on, or your hands might just get removed! Got it?" I huff.

"Yes sir," the guys state in sync.

"Now, for you," I focus on Summer as I move closer to her. I reach my arms around her and pick her up with ease, throwing her over my shoulder.

"Put me down!" she wails while pounding her fists on my back and thrashing her legs back and forth. I tighten my grip, keeping her steady on my shoulder.

Once I've pushed through the doors into the hallway, I reach up and slap her ass. "You've been naughty darling."

"Where are we going?"

"The closet."

•       •       •      •      •      •      •      •      •      •      •     •

Summer's POV:

His hands go up my skirt and grab at the top of my tights. With one quick pull he rips them in half, and continues to pull my lace thong down to my ankles. Atleast this skirt is good at one thing - easy access.

I lean in and taste his lips. His hand stay down as he starts to undo his belt, and his pants drop within seconds. I place my hands in his hair and grip tight, causing him to groan with content.

His hands wrap around my midsection and he pulls me in even closer. I remove one hand from his hair so I can reach into my bra. I pull out a condom and push away from the kiss. Placing the gold wrapper between his teeth, he rips the foil open. Suddenly, I'm slammed against the door as he lifts me up so our lips line up. I hold on to his shoulders with one hand while the other grips the condom.

I take pleasure in rolling the rubber down his hardened manhood. Oh my. I can't see in the darkness, but I can tell it's massive.

"Don't worry, I'll fit," he whispers against my lips.

My heart races as his hand reaches down towards my heat. He lifts my higher and guides himself into me. Fuck. His size might just split me in two. He starts to lift me up and down slowly while placing soft kisses on my neck and collar bone. "You ready?" he breathes against my skin.

"For what?"

"All of me, baby. I'm only halfway in," he states before sliding his tongue along my jawline.

In shock, I moan out, "Fuck it, destroy me."

...

We peek our heads out the door before exiting into the empty hallway. Our classes are at opposite ends of the hallway so we each start in our own direction. "See you in chemistry, stud!" I call out.

He laughs lightly, "See you there, darling."

As I walk down the hall, my legs feel weak from our 'workout'. I don't feel bad for skipping gym considering the calories I just burned.

My split tights are balled up in my hand and I quickly toss them into the garbage bin. Right as I pull my hand back, the bell rings and the halls flood with students.