Chapter 9

return
As soon as I saw you
Traditional Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 9 Don't Be Afraid

    Cheng Yu sat on the carpet beside the bed, described as embarrassed, but with a smile in his eyes. Meng Shuyao was numb when he looked at the expression with a weird smile. He lifted the quilt on his chest and took a look. It was okay, she Yesterday’s clothes were all well dressed: "You get out of here."

    "Okay." Although nothing really happened last night, the woman who was holding her heart slept all night, and Chengyu was in a good mood and was about to float up at this moment. He is very easy to talk. He is afraid of Meng Shuyao’s misunderstanding. He didn’t change his clothes at all last night, and his shirt is crumpled. There’s still business in the office, I won’t participate in the opening ceremony, and I

    ’ll leave first.” Meng Shuyao couldn’t look at him directly, pulled up the quilt and wrapped his entire head in it, and replied dullly, “Yes.”

    Although she was drinking too much. It's shallow, but the memorability is not so good. The pictures after drunk last night suddenly came back to his mind, Meng Shuyao immediately remembered how she fell into the field, and how she refused to leave on him.

    This can be listed as one of the most humiliating deeds in life.

    When the door was closed to confirm that he was gone, Meng Shuyao put down the quilt and exhaled. She remembered that although nothing really happened last night, the two of them hugged each other and Cheng Yu was gentle and gentle in her ears. After speaking for a long time, fortunately, she was drunk at that time, so she would not do anything more irreparable.

    The clothes next to the bed were obviously newly bought, and the size was naturally suitable for her. They were all available from the inside to the outside. Meng Shuyao opened his eyes and twisted his regretful brows together.

    Qiao Siyu's phone call came after Meng Shuyao had cleaned herself up. Originally, she wanted to meet in Meng Shuyao's room, but Qiao Siyu said with a teasing smile on the phone that she couldn't look at this directly. Room, Meng Shuyao simply went to her.

    After a night's rest, the producer Qiao looked radiant. There were all kinds of delicious food on the hotel table, and he was obviously ready to chat. Meng Shuyao thought that Qiao Siyu would always be a little reserved, but unexpectedly, the other party came up and went straight forward: "I came back last night and couldn't fall asleep in shock. I looked through the few interview records on the Internet and got a brief understanding. As a person, he feels very uncomfortable, how about it, did he lose his temper when you treated him that way last night?"

    A suspicious

    flush of red appeared on Meng Shuyao's cheeks, and then she quickly thought about the discussion between Chengyu and her friends that night at the banquet three years ago, and the redness became embarrassing: "No." Qiao Siyu was always keen to see. Meng book away bad mood, rarely stuttered under: "? he to you, not good"

    Meng sometimes do not know the book away nodding or shaking his head, but said:. "he kind of person, no heart."

    so, it is only when She is a plaything, occasionally teasing, with disdain in her heart. Probably in Cheng Yu's eyes, she is just a cat who can only pass the boring time. In his eyes, her love is only "catch up", and he accompanies him. She was playing around, the feelings she once thought were worthy, and what was hidden underneath was just a little bit of pity from him.

    Qiao Siyu handed over a glass of warm water and said nothing.

    The two of them sat quietly for a while, always feeling the atmosphere strange. Meng Shuyao knew Qiao Siyu’s personality and understood that the other party would not go out and talk nonsense, so there was nothing else in his mind: "We will go there together when we will start the ceremony.