𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

MR KIM

"TAEHYUNG..."

he whispered slowly. Reminding her to drop those professional phrases with him. He knew what was coming. He mostly certainly knew the amount of times she will need to throw her head back and gladly scream his name.

"Call me taehyung..." he carefully but roughly bit her lower lip. Now changing locations and pressing her body against the cupboard mirror. Her coat thrown on the ground a few minutes ago. Mr Kim had easy access to all angles of her. Ever single one of them. One hand rested on her hip as the other laid on the back of her thigh. Her chest was facing the mirror as her back was welcomed with his own. Her head rested well on his chest as his lips hovered all over her open neck area.

Oh she loved being touched by him. Especially when he's taking control. The tension, his presence was a dream come true. She felt his hand start to move. His fingerstips driving her crazy as they started to crawl up her leg. His lips was a distraction. A fucking beautiful distraction that she didn't even realise he was gripping her thin small material under her dress. His large, long fingers teasing her slowly moving in circles without taking it off. Her mouth opened. Trying her best to stay calm but he was doing too much. It's like he was asking for her to scream his name in this hotel room.

"Taehyung..." she breathed out calmly. His lips never stopped moving. It never did. It kept itself busy lingering around her neck and collarbone area. He got her hooked and she's not planning on leaving his grip anytime soon.

"Yes darling..." he responded. His tone deeper than ever. Hitting her ears creating a pile of open goosebumps. His lips slowly started to move up to her jaw. His wet tongue. His perfect lips. His open mouth kisses. Everything was perfect, her stomach flipped feeling his lips on hers again. Her head had to arch backwards for the kiss to proceed. That one hand that was placed on her hip moved up to her throat. His fingers spread widely as he gently gripped her throat on his hand. Her hand went up to his hair. Feeling his soft, perfect locks between her fingers. He proceeded to push his tongue inside her month as his fingers tightened their grip on her underwear. With no warning carefully taking it out as it ran down her thighs. In return allowing her to gasp in his mouth. He smirked lightly before kissing the side of her lips, down to her cheekbones and onto her neck. His hand carefully threw her head back even more having more control.

"Taehyung..." she groaned feeling the tip of his fingers lure their way towards her clit. He was teasing, it was clear to her. And she loved that about him.

"Yes sweetheart...?" he whispered once more before finally pushing his finger in. Her eyes fluttered open as her head rose back into position. It didn't stop. His finger just kept going and going. They were long and in this occasion perfect.