The Fight

"I didn't know what I was doing back then!" Jeff screamed as Liu scoffed and rolled his green eyes. 'Why did Slenderman ask us to make up again?' Jeff thought, trying to resist punching his big brother.

Liu would've killed Jeff right then and there if it wasn't for Slenderman taking away their knives. "I don't care," He simply replied, "You still killed our parents, you've almost killed me!"

"I know..." Jeff trailed before continuing "but I have apologised more than ten times now!"

"That still doesn't change anything!" Liu screamed "I went to Juvenile Hall for you! I looked after you, tried to help you! And that was what I got back?"

Jeff stared in shock for a moment "I-" He began but got cut off by an angry Liu "and what about our parents huh? They cared and loved us! But you had to kill them off!"

At this, Jeff chuckled, "Oh Liu, if only you weren't asleep that time, you would know exactly what had happened."

Liu looked at him in confusion, "You see Liu, sweet Margaret said I looked beautiful before going to wake up Ol' Peter to get the gun. Heh. She wanted to kill me! Both of them did."

Liu just stared at Jeff for a moment before saying, "Well, they should've" and with that, he ended the conversation by punching Jeff hard on his jaw. Jeff grunted and shot a glare at him, a glare full of hate, sadness and regret. Jeff lifted up his hand and gave Liu one hard slap.

'SMACK'

Liu stumbled back and looked at Jeff incredulously before he started twitching aggressively.

'Come on Liu' Sully urged 'Let me out, I can take him down for you'

'No!' Liu said, 'let me do it this time Sully'

'UGH! No! You're too much of a softie Liu! Only a punch could be fine for you!' Sully screamed and letting out a screech as Liu pushed him from his mind.

'Shut up!' He screamed before snapping back to reality and glared at Jeff.

"This is all your fault! I wish you were never my brother!" Liu yelled and pushed past Jeff, knocking him off his feet.

Jeff felt tears form in his eyes (I'm making Jeff have eyelids btw) he roughly rubbed his eyes using his sleeve, creating red marks on the eyelids.

"Argh" Jeff grunted at the pain around his eyes. His mind went back to that sentence his brother had recited, "This is all your fault! I wish you were never my brother!"

'Yeah,' Jeff thought 'I wish I were never your brother too' and with that, Jeff grabbed a sheet of paper and a pen and began writing a letter to Liu.

Dear Liu Vicky Woods, I hope you're happy, your wish was my command and now I don't have to be your brother. I am so glad that Slendy had decided to keep us mortal. How stupid for a situation like this am I right? Anyway, tell Sully I said goodbye. Time for me to meet the stars I guess, oh! And tell the others about my apologies to each and every one of them.

Love, your hated brother xx

By this time, Jeff was already sobbing uncontrollably, his red marked eyes stinging even more. He didn't care, he couldn't care. His heart pained more than his stinging eyes. How dare he? How dare he betray him? Not trust him nor believe him?

Jeff slammed the paper onto the table and made his way down to the balcony, not aware of a certain creepypasta with a blue, eyeless mask watching him.

-------------

EEK! What is Jeff gonna do? Eh you will find out in the next chapter!

I absolutely love the Jeff x EJ ship! It's so cute and it kinda make sense y'know? What I mean is, EJ is calm, quiet, responsible and stuff etc but for Jeff, he's quite rude, sassy, loud etc.

But the ship is still good nonetheless, It's like opposites attract or something :)

Anyways, thanks for reading my first page enjoy your day/evening/night!