Last Words

Jeff walked in a fast pace towards the balcony, unaware of the following footsteps behind him. He could hear noises coming from the sitting room downstairs, they all seemed happy, Jeff cringed. He was only ever good at annoying people or causing them pain, but now, they all look like they're enjoying themselves.

Jeff looked away to see that he was getting close towards the balcony, Jeff smiled inwardly and glanced back down the railing to see BEN and Toby laughing hysterically whilst playing a game of Mario Kart. He stopped for a minute, remembering when that was him and BEN, Jeff sighed and moved his eyes to a different direction only to see his rival, Jane and her best friend Clockwork gossiping over something girly.

Jeff then realised how happy and unbothered Jane looked, he surprised himself by feeling a little bit of guilt rush through him. Why wouldn't he feel guilty? He became friends with Jane and ended up killing her parents as well as burning her just like how he have been burnt. But that wasn't the only thing he was guilty about, he's been annoying her ever since she first came to the mansion. Always saying dirty jokes, stealing her clothes when she showers, tripping her on purpose, all types of stupid things he would do just to get her annoyed.

He moved his eyes again to see Laughing Jack and Laughing Jill sitting on a loveseat, making out. Jeff grimaced and was about to avert his eyes away until he saw a tuff of shaggy brown hair, he squinted his eyes to get a better look and saw the person he had not want to see after the incident. 

Liu Woods.

Jeff quickly continued his walking as he saw Liu lift his head up, he must've felt Jeff's gaze on him. In fact, speaking of feeling gazes, Jeff had been feeling like he was being watched whilst he stood. He still had the feeling.  Curious, he looked behind him and saw...

nothing.

That made Jeff very confused but he shrugged it off and walked a very short distance before grabbing onto the door handle and swinging it open, making sure not to slam the door as he got outside. He put his hands on top of the balcony railing before looking up at the golden stars. Jeff wasn't exactly sure on how long he staring up at the stars but he could've sworn that he heard the sound of a door closing. He merely shrugged it off and continued staring up at the stars, thinking of some last words before he jumped.

Jeff nodded to himself in satisfaction before swinging his right leg over the railing then swinging his left, the odd feeling of being watched hit him again but he decided to let it go and believe it was his imagination. Jeff began wobbling a little bit but soon enough started sitting steadily on the railing. He took a deep breath and began saying his last words:

"To  my beloved family of creepypastas, I apologise for annoying the hell out of all of you, for causing you all pain, for causing you all troubles but for more importantly, for being the worst creepypasta there was. I am sorry for being the type of pasta you all disliked. Especially you, Liu I don't blame you at all for my death. Don't ever blame yourself, not like you would anyway, but  in case you do, don't, I deserve to be somewhere where you all aren't."

Jeff inhaled before exhaling deeply.

"To EJ, man with no eyes, Jack The Eyeless," Jeff chuckled at his made up nicknames for Eyeless Jack. I'd like to express my love for you, yes, my love for you, I've had a crush on you ever since we went on that mission together. Crazy, right? I know you won't like me, I know you're not gay or anything, but straight. I'm sure if I were to tell you this in person you'd hate me, hate me for being gay, hate me for liking you out of anyone else. I get it," 

Jeff let the tears in his eyes fall as he continued, "thank you for being the best friend and crush I've ever had, despite all the troubles and mischiefs I've caused, you were always there for me. Thank you." Jeff sobbed and look at the stars one more time before getting ready to jump.

3..

2..

1..

Jeff positioned himself but stopped abruptly in shock as he heard a deep, soothing voice talk in a terrified tone.

"Jeff?" The voice asked, "What the hell are you doing!"

Jeff turned his head sharply and widened his eyes, his one and only love was standing right behind him.

Eyeless Jack.