*Part 2*

/~/

I shake my head and groan as a major headache forces me awake. I try to reach to touch my head, but realize that I was tied up to a chair. I start to panic and try pulling my hands out of the rope, which only caused my wrist to start bleeding. I stop as it starts to burn. I look around, it was dark. Except for a light coming through the window.

"Help! Please let me out!" I scream. I continue to pull through the ropes, as my eyes start to tear up. I hear a door open and close shut behind me. I try turning around, but couldn't move. Frustrated, I speak up, "Who are you!" I flinch as I feel a hand touch my jaw. Their fingers travel along to my chin, and finally, move away. A young man, wearing an expensive white suit, with black pants, and black shoes, smirks down at me. I narrow my eyes at him," Who are you! What do you want?" he smiles, like a fucking psychopath.

"I'm Aidan, princess," he says kneeling down to my eye level, "and well," he lets out a dark chuckle, " I want you,"

"What? For what?" he smiles, holding my face.

"To stay with me, where you belong," he says. I try moving away but it was useless.

"Can you untie me? I'm starting to cramp," I say innocently, trying to sound as vulnerable as I could. He stares at me for a few moments, he removes his hands from my face and unties me not breaking eye contact. I hold my wrist, looking down.

"Where am I?" I ask.

"Mexico," he says.

"What! What the hell! Why did you bring me here!" I say standing up. He pushes me back down holding me in place.

"Because I can,"

"You kidnapped me!" I yell.

"And?" I scoff.

"What do you mean "and?". You fucking kidnapped me and-" he slaps me.

"Cuidadito como me hablas, sin groserias,"  I hold my cheek and just stare at him. I started paying more attention to his features now that my eyes got used to the dark. He had green eyes, black hair, l-

He kisses me.

He fucking kisses me.

I smirk kissing back, he seemed surprised but his hands then travel to my waist. Then I throw a fist at his face. He groans and I shove him off, making him fall to the ground. I run off behind the chair, towards the door. Before I reach it, he grabs my wrist and pulls me, shoving me towards the ground.

"You think you're so smart, huh?" he grabs my hair pulling me up. I try getting myself lose, but he pulls me closer to his face, "No one, fools me," he says. I spit at his face and kick him. I crawl back, but my back meets with the wall. Surprisingly, he licks off the spit from his face. I frown in disgust, but he hits me, straight across the face. I hold my face and felt my eyes start to tear up again.

"Please let me go," I beg. He scoffs.

"You really think, that after that shitty little act of yours, I'm going to let you go?" I don't respond, he lets out a short laugh, "And even if you didn't do that, I wouldn't in the first place,"

"Why? What do you want?"

"Look, I'm just going to say this once, okay?" he doesn't wait for me to respond, when he grabs my face hardly, " It took me a long time to get you over here, alright? You belong to me now, you always did. I claimed you a long time ago. I recommend you not to try to escape, because one, you won't make it out of the house, y dos, te va ir mal si lo intentas,"

"You're fucking crazy! I don't belong to anybody!"

"It's upsetting to me for you to think that, but trust me," he gets close to my face, " You'll soon know the complete opposite,"