❀ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 011❀

Hey guyssssssss..!
How are you all ?
Did you all liking my story ?
But you guys never comment or vote ?
Why ?🥲🥺
Well, lets start, yes inline comments are love 💕
Please comment.🥺🤓
M writing after so long, sorry for that.

Happy reading ♥️

Recap :- Anaya said her team to off there numbers. Now present┌

It was finally 6 o'clock in the evening nd when Gaurav with Sachin nd Vivek they came back nd told that they found out the meal it was beside the D's farmhouse

It was finally 6 o'clock in the evening nd when Gaurav with Sachin nd Vivek they came back nd told that they found out the meal it was beside the D's farmhouse. Nd in that time Rick Shasha nd Archie came back too.

"Guys, that Uday Singh is underground we tried founding him, but his mobile is off nd house is locked., Said Archie in one breathe to which Amelia slammed her hand in the table creating a sound nd her hand which was hurt started bleeding again.

"The fuck, Amie, said Rick nd started dressing her hand., "Rick not now, Kev tap his all the cell phones, nd see his last location, i want that guy any how nd i will not take a no, hell under the ground where ever he is, i want that guy." Said Amelia radiating rage from her face who will look at her face the person will know how much angry she's right now.

"Amie bas calm down, tu itna Matt kar ghussa, we will do it na.," said Kevin for the fast time so calmly., Nd don't hurt yourself, you know right someone doesn't like it." said Kevin  teasing Amelia to which some of them give a look like 'we know you all are still hiding something' nd one person smirked getting all hyper again but one glare from Amelia nd she came back to her actual self.

But listening Kevin, first she made a face but then a face flash across her face. Nd she looked down with a small smile. Seeing her smile there smirked widened.
And Amelia she knew she was caught but to avoid them she said "Rick do it as soon as possible, DIG sir with director General Mathur they are coming."

She did nd at the same time they too came. Seeing it all of the Saluted the three.

"Jai Hind Sir, saluted the balck fire, nd the Mumbai police officers too. "Jai Hind" they too said. "Amelia, me Sachin nd Vivek we are going to the forensic Lab, if anything serious we are just a call away." Said Gaurav nd saluting again they leave from there.

"Sir, this side, we will talk here, said Amelia nd guide them all., They reach a underground room, which was behind a book sleeves door.