Domestic violence track

Hi readers...

Our show has took a stand against an  issue like this 👏👏..where every another show one way or other symbolising physical violence as love....a kudos to the writers for bringing topics like this on national television...

aree mein gusse mein tha....jo hua usse bhool jao...please mujhe maaf kardo .... With some flowers and decorations...and all other characters supporting him...so that she forgives him...😫😓😓 And the FL blushes and forgives him...like what the hell???

ZDMN characters have stood out and has raised its voice against it...👏👏👏and also shows the women coming out strongly...I love stories where the victims come out braver and fight it out for their justice ...rather than...going like...vo...aayega mujhe bachane...kaun madam,karan Arjun??!.. And I am happy koel is also coming out and asking for help...though she isn't able to do much ....she wants her freedom and isn't compromising for her son...

Another underlying aspect is that they showed...koel has a son...this part is important because women especially humare country ki seem to adjust to any circumstances just for their kids...this mentality have changed more likely now...in our generation...but still there is  thought how will a single women/men raise her child all alone...?!?All by herself...?!?....

I wish that koel would get more stronger...and would raise her son Nikhil all alone....and generally fall in love with Faizi normalizing second marriage of women in our society...

The only small regret I have is...i think the story has become a little stretchy although it is leading to better understanding between main leads and other characters...pen drive mil gaya toh..ko gaya...i mean...pen drive toh mil gaya na..get the man arrested and let koel give some good slaps to calm her down and express her aggression and move on...but it's ok I guess..

Please drop your thoughts and comments...on what do you feel!!