Lets see one last time!!

So Zdmn is coming to an end..uff!? What a ride it has been !!! It would have been a long show if the writers had not messed up, but whatever it was , it was a nice and good journey...

There were many underrated aspects of the show that made this unique and had so much potential . Here is to the characters that were introduced to us :

1) Monami, A girl who is already a doc going in for army to prove herself...as a strong willed girl ready face the wrath of the other side of her world...

2)Karan, as An army person who had his own emotional backdrop and difficulties that scarred him for life...and was awry to love and other aspects of life..

3) Sid, A easy go lucky person joining the academy just to find his love and prove his pops he is worthy of something...a loyal and trustworthy friend...

4) Sanju, a village strong minded and a confident  girl who broke all the barriers of the society and outperformed herself in the army...

5) And breaking all stereotypes of aan army person was faizi he was never strict in contradictory to a thought that all army officers are rigid , he was a soft heart and yet the rigid one and a good friend one would love to have...

6) Koel, a modern mom who faced domestic violence and braved it very well...and had the courage to fall in love again....

7) Bala a pick pocket made by the circumstances of his life , when life present himself a chance to prove himself he takes up the challenge and out does it...a person who gets into any relationship so easily as he had none before and loyal as hell to it...

8) My personal favourite, Chitra..who just takes life as it is and things nothing much to her heart but when it mattered she was always there !!! Bala and chitra were such an underrated couple i would say and their story had so much potential...

Who was ur favourite character??
I don't know how much justice was done to all the characters as in the story but all the characters were picture perfect...what do you think??
I know left some characters will write if I get time !!!

What are your thoughts did they do justice to each character what is the most liked scene of Zdmn....??