Crush. 🕴️(Part 1)

Genre: Fluffy Marshmallows 💕😥💞 but also a Pinch of Angst 🕴️💔

||Nice Potato AU?!?!?||

...

||A/N - Ehem, Lets be serious for today's chapter okay? I'm not feeling too okay today.. ||

(Lets make this have more sense okay? Almost everyone is a Hybrid here, meaning, possibly Potato is a Brown Rabbit, Clock is a Half Human, Half Time Goddess (which kinda make sense for her so called 🤟Beauty🤟) , Dream is Dream and Half Blob here too so yeah lol)

Potato was taking a Walk with her Dog and saw Clock in her Phone, Potato Greeted to her past Rival,
"Clock! Hi!"
"O-oh, Hello. Potato"
"How are you and Dream?"
"Oh the Kids, Timer and Stopwatch has been very clingy to their Father lately, I was feeling Lonely so i came here, What seems to be you're reason your here?"
"Oh, I been taking French Fries on a Walk lately, nothing to special."
"Really? That's Great to hear, Well. I have to go now Potato, It was nice to see you around!"
"oh okay! Nice to see you around too! Bye"
I bid goodbye to my Friend Clock as i saw her running towards her neighborhood.
...
Friend huh? That's a Nice way to say you like a Person..
Well, You see... I'm OmniSexual and i like both Dream and Clock, back then, i only took a liking to Dream and saw Clock as a Rival as of course, i wanted Dream to myself, i was pretty selfish as a Teenager yes, Heck. Clock was so Nice and Perfect.
She had the Looks everyone loved, She was a Slut, Had Multiple Boyfriends yes, and i exposed her for that and ultimately failed because that is what Dream loves about her, of course,

He was Angry at Clock for cheating at him Multiple Times too but he loved Clock so much that he couldn't break up with her for that, Clock made up for her Mistakes and broke up with her 20 other boyfriends online and in real life,

Heck, Even if i almost ruined her Life, She still invited me to her and Dream's Wedding. She was... Perfect.. She even forgave me for my mistakes i did to her... She was Sweet... Unlike me..

I wasn't even as Pretty as her... How would Dream even like me?

...

How can she even like me?

...

3:00 Pm

"Oy!"
"huh?"
"Finally! You snapped out of it."
"Carrot... I'm sorry"
"It's.. Fine."

Carrot:
Gender-No Gender/Non-Binary
Lovelife-Married to Corn
Age: 5 years older from Potato
Race: Brown

(Carrot is 30 years old, Dream is 28, Clock is 27, and Potato is 26
Lets try to make this Chapter more serious okay? 😥)

Ah Yes, Carrot, She was my Online Friend since i was 16 years old, The Age i was still a Teenager and was the so called Rival for Clock. Carrot is identified as a Brown Rabbit with White Markings around her, She has different Eye Colors in both her Eyes, One is Black and One is Orange. She is a Strawberry Blonde and that makes her Unique, not like me.

I'm only identified as a Brown Rabbit with Purple Eyes. Not like Clock who has Purple eyes like me but with White Hair and Golden Strieks in her Bangs which makes her seem like a Goddess.

(Im sleepy)

"Hey! HEY!!"
"Huh??"
"YOU SPACED OUT AGAIN!! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING??"
"NOTHING IM SORRY!"
"ugh."

Yup, Thats how Carrot is, She's Red-Headed and can easily get Angry. "sigh"

"When are you going to confess your Love to Dream and Clock?"
"..."
"Oh my god.. We already gone through this Potato. They. Wont. Regect. You."
"But what if they do?! -"
"Listen here Son of a Bitch, At least try okay?! If they dont like you or anything like that, move on. They dont deserve you anyways!"
"..."
"I'm just scared... Okay..?"
"..."
"sigh"
"whatever."

...

It's 5:00 Pm in the Afternoon right now
I need to take shelter... But there's no bus stop here...
"sigh"
...
"i guess i can only go to Dream and Clock's House for a While... Huh?"
...

(wait why am i actually having fun making this- what- "the more the serious the story goes, The more interesting they get" is true huh? lol)

I knocked at the Front Door of both Dream and Clock's House soucking wet, They wont accept me like this... I tried to Un-Wet myself but i know its no use.

Clock opened the Door and her Eyes widened

"Potato?! Oh my God are you Okay? YOUR WET!! Come in, Come in!"
Clock immediately let me in and yelled for Dream "Dream!"

Dream runned down the stairs and saw me Soaking Wet

"Towels NOW!" Clock yelled and Dream put his Hand through the Wall and it revealed a Perfectly Folded White Towel.

Dream put the Towel around me

...

Okay, Thats a lot of Hospitality right there, i had a Omni-Panic (OmniSexual Gay Panic) afterwards wow.

15 minutes later..

"What are you doing here Potato?"
"Well... I was in a Cafe with a Friend of mine and.. We talked, We left the cafe and payed our bills... It suddenly rained... So yeah... They're wasn't a Bus Stop anywhere so i had to sadly shelter in both of you and Dream's House.. I'm so sorry if i disturb the both of you.. "
" No, Its fine. The Kids are in Grandma's House right now and Me and Dream were kinda getting bored (Puffy :'D)"
"Oh Okay"
"..."
Silence filled the Room as Dream interrupted with him putting his Hand on my Shoulders. Clock putting hers in my Lap.
...
Goddamn it- Did i almost have a Omni-Panic Attack- Oh Gosh-
My World is spinning- I cant see my Legs anymore- Where's my Hands- I cant see my Hands- "*puff*"

I made a little puff and i felt my Lips being Softly kissed by Clock,
I didn't have enough courage to kiss back- My World is Spinning and i felt like Fainting.

I heard Dream made a little giggle afterwards and Kissed my Forehead, "Oh my God, MY WORLD IS SPINNING SO HARD"

...

"*puff..puff*"

I was breathing so hard at that Point.. I couldn't hear anything anymore, i was gonna faint any second now- i need to say this before i absolutely faint in their Arms "i-... I love the both o-of you-" i fainted.

...

"We love you too"

||A/N- I had fun making this What- i guess having Potato a nice person can be a Great idea after all...but i felt abit weird making this seem serious, since... The Other Chapters i made isnt hehe.. Anyways, im gonna search for some Gameplays of People playing Sdra2 now, Bye lol||

Words- 1132
(Thats alot 😥)