Part 9

Taehyung enters the home worried, his eyes were searching for y/n everywhere.

Taehyung - Y/N!... Y/N!!...Y

He finds  her sleeping on couch.

He checks if she has fever and huffs in relief when he finds she is okay. He then caresses her cheek and tries to wake her up to know why she left that place in so much hurry without even  informing him and if everything was okay with her .

Taehyung - y/n! wake up  Love!!

She opens her eyes to find him kneeled in front of her, she smiles after seeing him but then her smile fades and she yanks his hand off her face and gets up quickly from couch leaving Taehyung dumbfounded.

Taehyung - What happened love are you okay? Why did you come without informing me, I got so worried about you.

She doesn't reply and  leaves for their room ignoring his ques. He holds her wrist to stop her.

Taehyung - y/n are you ignoring me?

She  pulls her hand away from his grip and tries to leave. But he pulls  her by waist and slams her against the nearest  wall trapping her in between his arms.

She turns her face to side to ignore his stare.

Taehyung - y/n please bother  to tell me  what happened? Wait! Did I do something wrong?

He puts a strand of her hair behind her ears

Taehyung - why did you leave that party without informing me love ? Shin told me that you were not feeling well. Is everything okay? are you okay?

She doesn't replies which irritates Taehyung

Taehyung - Damit it! Y/N stop ignoring me and answer my questions ( shouts)

A tear leaves her already glistened eyes

Taehyung - WORDS Y/N I WANT WORDS !

She starts sobbing

Y/N - A-actually

Taehyung's heart clenches after seeing such state of her

( he cups her face, facing it towards him  and wipes her tears with his thumbs)

Taehyung - hmm speak now  ( soft voice)

Y/N - I was uncomfortable with her being close to you also That was supposed to be our moment which you shared with her.

She hugs him and starts  sobbing on his chest.

Taehyung - then don't you know how to claim what's yours. You should have approached me and Trust me I would have let noone to come in between us after that.

Y/N breaks the hug

Y/N - Really! I-I thought that would look like as if I am too possessive about you.

He wipes her tears again

Taehyung - It's okay to be possessive sometimes y/n. Please don't ever cry again on such stupid things instead try to  approach me.

She smiles

Taehyung - Yes love  you just need to take one step towards me and hold my hand, rest leave on me  I won't let anyone to come in between us after that . That's a promise.

He then leans forward and attaches his lips on hers. It felt so magical so Euphoric . It felt like as if they were craving for it since ages . Her toes curled as his lips start moving on  hers. His lips fitted so perfectly as he kissed her with all his emotions. She closed her eyes to feel his love and kissed him back pouring all her love into him with  that kiss .