First meeting part 2!

aight, we finally got our christmas break in svhool already so I will try to write and/or update as many stories as possible! Now without further a do, ENJOY.

Mitsuya Takashi

Here I was in a winter wonderland in the of Burgess with Jack Frost.

Nothing can ruin such a beautiful moment-

"Y/n! WAKE THE HELL UP!" screamed an all too familiar yet annoyingly loud voice that belonged to my elder brother, Keisuke.

I didn't wanna get up yet, so I stuffed my face in my pillow in hopes that he'd just leave me alone.

"Y/nnnn." Kei called again but I ignored him.

"Y/n~ If you don't get up, I'm telling mom you wanna skip your first day of school so she can cut your allowance~"

"You WOULDN'T." I said, giving him the stink-eye.

"Oh, but that's where you're wrong. I. Would." Stated Kei, responding with a challenging look.

"Keisuke.." slowly arising from my previous sleeping position, I continued on glaring at him.

The bastard only smirked.

"MOM! Y/N WANTS TO SKI- Mmph!"

"Shut.the.hell.up.Bimbo." I said stuffing my hand further onto his face.

He took my hand off as he challenged me.

"Or what, shortass?"

"I'm telling Mom that you have a girlf-"

It was his turn to cover my mouth.

"ok ok.... I'll shut up. But only as long as you do the same. Got it?"

I could only nod as he still had his hand clamping on half of my face.

"Good, now go get ready. Mom said I had to bring your flat ass to school."

I scoffed. "Excuse me! Get your Tamura from YBC lookin' ass outta here."

"Bitc-"

Not letting him finish his word, I leaped outta bed and speed walked to the bathroom to get ready.

*time skip*   going to school                                                                                                    "KEISUKE SLOW THE HECK DOWN! I'M FALLING OFF!" I yelled as I clutched onto his waist for dear life.

Kei just laughed and continued driving.

In the span of only a few minutes, We arrived at my school. AND my whole life flashed before my eyes during the ride.

"I am so not riding with your maniac ass again.." Hopping off, I lazily said. Still jet-lagged.

"Yeah, well good luck finding yourself another driver." He said, swinging his leg over his leg to get off his bike.

"Also, good luck with your first day o' high school." Walking over to me and kissing my forehead, he told me.

"Tch.. whatever.. thank you.." I said quietly as I hugged him and he hugged me back. My voice was all too quiet that it sounded like I was whispering.

After a few seconds we parted away from each other and started walking to the main building.

"So, which class were you in, again?"

"Class 1-C"

"Oh right. Welp, your favorite big bro's gonna walk you there just in case any bastards starts checking you out."
He said while looking around and giving scary looks to anyone who passed by.