Clowns of the night

Me and my friends were having a sleepover and I was ecstatic about it, but it was new

girls house. I was kind of nervous, she was new to the school, but not new to the town. I was not hoping to see her parents, but my friend group did not mind it was not unusual to see the lights on in the house, but we were so happy and excited to do that we could not what I was the one bringing we had to walk to the house because we lived close to her. She met us at the end of our street and we started to walk but something was off the once happy, lucky new girl was sad and looked like she just saw a ghost so me wanting to know what was wrong I asked "what's wrong Carla" she looked at me smiled and said in low voce " don't freak out but a guy in a clown suit has been following us and there is something in his hand" on natural instinct we all walked faster and then we herd running footsteps behind us we looked bake and the clown that was once walking was known running after us so we were not walking but running now we were going so fast i could hear the wind in my eras and we past her house and ran into town and in the super-mask it we heard the door closed and open once more so we know that the man was still there we ran to The front desk and we saw the woman standing there we asked her if she saw him too and she has to and we said the man in the clown costume she got terrified as she knew this was going around and people were being very scary and just wanted to dress up and scare kids but this time we told her that he had a machete she got scared and she asked us to go into the back room we were glad she asked we said yes please we ran into the back room and she told and she told the man to leave he said yes but do you know where the kids went she said politely sorry sir no kids are coming to the store today but who are you looking for he said politely back oh no one I just thought I saw some kids come in here she lightly said no sir but if you would like to buy anything we have sales going on right now and she pointed out a few more things but we didn't really care we were too scared the man said no and he left we called our parents because we thought I'd be a good idea if new girl's parents came very fast picked us all up and we had a sleepover at her house every night I remembered that night over and over again as if it were yesterday after the sleepover we decided to stay a day over more because he thought I'd be fun it was the summer we were going to kids can be kids if you know what I mean so we were started watching a movie and we were all into scary movies with started to watch clown movie we kept on watching it until my friend said they love the scary clown painting you have on your wall who is it for she said I want scary clown painting the one right there she pointed out where the window was in the morning no that's not a painting her eyes widened as she screamed another girl wondered why and she said why have you never seen your painting in your room before and she said that's my window they're on the first floor so it would be possible for somebody to be looking into her window she noticed it for a little bit and she just brushed it off as her being scared from the car movie I looked over and I said that where the window was and she looked at me and she said isn't that what the clown look like yesterday we both ran downstairs screaming at her mother saying that it was the clown was back the clown was back we never told them about the story until she wondered why we were screaming about a clown she said y'all should not be watching any scary movies if you guys are scared of clowns and we said no it's we Studdard so many times until knocking at the door she said one second let me go get that and we screamed at her look through the people first and she said all right she looked at the people it was the clown holding a machete saying oh I just want to chat she lock the door we called the police and they arrested him we can stay up for the rest of that night.