Chapter four

So this boy was a gang leader , huh?.

Well , he wouldn't know what hit him , he also wouldn't know who I was.

I took the photo out of dragons hands and walked father into my house.

"So , what's his name , how old is he and does he have any family?" I questioned as he followed me , securing all the traps behind him.

"His name is Brent , he's eighteen and is an orphan , he killed his uncle and every cousin he knew of two years ago"

I nodded and unlocked the door to Surveillance room "ok tonight I think there's a party at his house , at least that's what I over heard , we go in and out up some cameras and wiretaps then we see if he knows about our gang moving locations"

Dragon nodded "alright , but we need someone to distract him and his gang member while we work"

I clicked on a bottom and all the screens lit up "I can do that"

"It has to be for at least half an hour and-"

I stopped him .

There was someone at my front door.

I cocked my head "get him up on the monitor"

Dragon complied and soon we had his whole written life in front of us.

I smiled "well , looks like they might already be getting suspicious"

His data base read.

Name:Calum McCallan
Age:22
Sex:male
Record:three times in jail , drug distributing , known member of wolf pack , second most dangerous gang in the U.S. , multiple shootings etc.

I clicked a bottom and the door opened.

Calum seemed shocked and took a step inside.

He took out a gun cautiously and walked further into my house.

I smiled and pressed talk on the intercom.

"Hello there Calum"

He jumped and spun around , his gun at the ready but you couldn't reach my voice , the speaker were everywhere.

"W-who's there?" He stuttered.

"Calum , why are you here" I asked.

"Like I'm gunna tell you" he replied and I have a small smile.

Taking my finger off the talk bottom i motioned to dragon "get the fire ready"

He nodded and I pressed talk again "Calum , I'm guessing you come here to scope out my house , you were suspicious because you recognized my car , it was the car you chased in Chicago a month ago , and you never forget someone you've lost track of"

Nodding he looked shocked "yeah , it was the car , it nearly killed me chasing it down"

"I think you could answer a few more questions for us Calum"

He shook his and and turned to the door "hell no I'm out of here"

To late.

A wall of fire built in front of him and he jumped back "I don't think your going anywhere Calum" I said.

Dragon appeared on the monitor and handcuffed him.

I turned off the screens , I would question him later , I had a party to get ready for.