The Soccer Game

Carden POV

It's been a week since seen that red head and still can't seem to get off my mind, grandpa said that she was my age or older. I sighed in frustration and stood up "hey you ready for the soccer game right?" Jalen asked "i was born ready" i said putting on my shirt "nah you wasn't cause if you were you was gern reach first but no you took a whole 7 minutes" she said laughing and walking off "ugh sometimes i just want to put her in a box and ship her  away" i said to myself then got my things and made my way down stairs.

On the field we warmed up for the game what school are we going against? i forgot ... looking around our coach called us in a circle "Now i don't want to see no foolishness on this field today keep your head's in the game no stupid mistakes" he said to us "TIGERS ARE YOU READY?" he asked loudly "YES SIRR" we all shouted back "okay then lets go kick some loin ass" he said walking off as the other school team went in the spots so were going against the loin's hm did the school go against them before? no i don't think so, "beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb" the whistle blow knocking be out my thoughts im the goal keeper the best in our school so this is a peace of cake once i keep my eye's on the ball im fine okay our team has it come on come on come... dang it they have it now okay get ready for anything, now, i quickly ran the direction the player kicked the ball jumping to block it Ha i did it damn i like that feeling the game continued

It's been have an hour we got 3/0 i haven't let them got a chance to touch the net i took a look at the team players and notice one red head? omg it's her i can see her features more better now... wow she beautiful... kee ypur head in the game and stop looking at her, i heard my sister voice in my head then looked for the ball it was coming my way i quickly ran to it and slide  damn it i missed, i looked at the other team they were happy i can't let that happen again one more and we win so stay focus Carden, i shook my head and focus watching the ball here it comes okay it's going high on the left looking at the angle i have to run halfway then jump, i ran and jumped blocking it yes! no Jalen go get that last point  i smiled and went back watching the ball they got it they got it... "beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebbbbbbbbbb" the whistle blow "Ha we won" i smiled and the rest of my team mates celebrate this would be the first game we won as a team i looked for the red head and she kicked the dirt damn i think she mad.

Hey guys popin just a regular life chapter yinno nth to intense imma do a nice tiny small time skip nth to big yinno.
Hope you enjoy have a great day/night