Chapter 1 : Unexpected Encounter

I slotted the key into the keyhole and twisted the door handle to make sure it was locked "There we go

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I slotted the key into the keyhole and twisted the door handle to make sure it was locked "There we go." I mumbled under my breath. Another successful day as always, I thought. I spun the keys around my fingers slowly as I headed home. I adjusted my glasses as I took out my phone to check the time, I slid both the keys and phone back into my back pocket as I enjoyed the night breeze. Maybe I should close earlier, it's been getting quite dangerous lately with delinquents roaming around and starting brawls in the late afternoons, I thought to myself.

"Ugh, this is becoming a hassle, answer the question before I mercilessly shoot you." I heard a male voice in the alley to my right. "What in the Godfather is going on over here?" I mumbled and stood at the entrance of the alley. Just as I was about to congratulate the guy for nailing the role of a bad guy I froze at the scene infront of me, my hands were frozen in a way it was about to applaud, what I saw was no Godfather interpretation, it was the real deal.

"I swear I don't know anything about the new drug." the man on the floor pleaded while entwining his fingers together as he begged for mercy. "I don't really feel like believing you right now." the guy with a purple mullet and a light blue suit said, clearly annoyed. He shot the ground twice with a regular firearm and a silencer. I snapped out of it and hid behind the wall quickly not wanting to get caught I pressed my hands against my mouth. I slid down the wall and accidentally losing my balance as I tried to squat, knocking down a few alcohol bottles. "Oh shit!" I whispered to myself. "Ha, someone there?!" I heard the other guy accompanying the purple grape from earlier. "Probably a bystander asking for a death wish, I'll check  it out. You don't move an inch otherwise this gun, will be the last thing you see, got it?" I heard the grape say. Footsteps started approaching my secret spot, busted. As I was praying to God to forgive me for the sins I have committed and make my death painless a rat squeezed its way from behind the bin squeaking and bumping into the bottles as if it caused the ruckus that I made. Oh thank God! I cheered in my head and shifted more into the corner near the bin. "Tch, was a fucking fat rat." the man said "Man that sucks, I wanted to test out this new pistol I got, looks like I'm gonna have to try it on you instead Mr....?" "Tadashi, Tadashi Yuji!" "Ah~ Yuji-chan-" "Sanzu, it's time to go." "Yesss, coming RinRin!" the other guy said in a girly tone. "Please don't call me that." the man sighed "You got it RinRin!" I peeked from behind the bin to see exactly what's going on, the crazy guy with a pink mullet, I'm assuming was Sanzu and the purple mullet guy was RinRin? A black Mercedes Benz pulled up at the end of the alley and the two young men hoped in. "Oh yeah, I forgot." Sanzu came out the car using his gun to scratch his head as he pointed it at the man on the floor and without any hesitancy pulled the trigger, the silencer silenced the bullet for sure but I definitely saw that bullet spark. My eyes widened as I stared at the scene infront of me before they could see me I backed away and slammed my back against the wall breathing heavily. He just killed a man. Oh my God, he killed a man, my brain was sounding the alarm bells to get the hell out of there but my feet were pinned to the ground. Shit if I don't make a run for it that will be me. "You're always overdoing it Sanzu" said Rin "Huh, no I'm not, I'm just doing my job Riny boy." said Sanzu "Just get in." Rin said.

After I heard the engine of the car start and drive away, I got up and dusted my clothing, shaking off the fear that surged through my body a few moments ago. "Great, now I smell like piss." I whined as I started smelling my shirt. I peered my head into the alley to see the body gone. Wait the body's gone! I looked left and right and carried on walking. "Ha, as I thought it was a Godfather recreation!" I laughed at how I thought that whole scene was real, no one in Japan owns a firearm, this isn't the United States, and besides even if the chances of that being remotely real is low, this corner is literally near a Cafe, my Cafe might I add, it's a busy place why would they execute someone so near to the public eye, they could get arrested, silly boys. I continued laughing like the crazy bitch I am and walked home quickly, since that voice in my head wasn't really sure if that was just a scene from a fictional movie. Little did I know as I passed the alley a figure in the dark stared back at me with a sinister smirk and evil thoughts in mind.