Playing games

In hindsight, it was entirely her fault. She'd bought you the PlayStation for Christmas after all. Mack had bought you an Xbox one year, and you hadn't even touched it. So, she supposed she should feel lucky.

But you were addicted. Hopelessly so. Not addicted enough that you'd prioritise gaming over Daisy, but she felt it was getting close.

And by day four... the girl had had enough.

                              ———————————

"Shit!" You slammed the remote into the sofa cushion in a fit of rage that Daisy had become far too accustomed to over the previous days. Thankfully, she entered the room just after you'd died for the sixth time without gaining any kills, and so didn't experience it. She wouldn't admit it, but she was bored out of her skull. Ever since you'd got that game... she felt she had to fight for your attention.

Little did she know, you'd almost become a little lonely after deciding to play all day; Jemma and Hunter, who had been playing on your team, long since getting bored. So, when your girlfriend walked in...the girl caught your eye immediately, and a smile lit up your face.

"Daisy... want to sit on my lap?" She seemed to like that idea.

She ungracefully climbed on top of you, draping her arms around your neck and intentionally blocking your view of the television. You didn't say anything though. You didn't rise to it.

"Are you winning your little game?"

There wasn't an ounce of her that cared about the way your game was going; her condescending tone only exemplified it.

"I'm doing very well at my 'little game', thanks for asking, sweetie."

"Hmm." She brought a hand to your face, gently rubbing her thumb over your cheekbone. Her touch was a purely wonderful tickling sensation, flourishing and becoming the sole focus of your mind. Your eyes probably glazed over at the comforting feeling. Daisy bit her lip as she smiled. "You look pretty today, baby."

You raised an eyebrow. "Do I not look pretty usually?"

She rolled her eyes, chuckling as your hands slid beneath the thick fabric of her sweater to feel her skin under your palms.

You subconsciously flickered your eyes back towards the TV screen, not knowing how to react under the girl's soul-searching stare. Unfortunately, she took it as a lack of interest in her.

Her smile fell ever so slightly, not allowing you to notice as she quickly buried her face in your neck.

Thinking she just wanted to simply be close to you for a while, you thought she'd be okay if you picked your remote controller back up.

Daisy never thought she'd find herself being jealous of a video game.

She could sit there and sulk for a while, until you noticed the adorable pout etched into her features and quickly sought to make it right.

But she'd long since had enough of feeling powerless.

She didn't hesitate another second before latching onto your neck. Placing kisses on every patch of skin she could reach, she sucked on the sensitive area and didn't let go until she heard a low whine rocket through your body.

She moved up slightly, finding another unmarked area and subsequently attaching her lips to it. This time, she revelled in the immediate groan she received, and grazed her teeth over your neck to force out a louder reaction.

Locating your pulse point by dragging her tongue across your neck in lavishing strokes, she bit down on it in her final attack, thoroughly enjoying the way you cried out.