(Y/N) POINT OF VIEW

my lil note before you read:

try not to cringe because after i read it back i realised how 'hawwt' lmao it gets and i cant believe innocent me could write something this disturbing lmao. so yeh, try to enjoy without being majorly creeped out. Im never looking at this fanfiction ever again lmao.

ALSO THE NEXT CHAPTER IS IN FIRST PERSON POINT OF VIEW SO IVE DONE TWO VERSIONS OF THE SAME STORY FOR EXAMPLE

(y/n) POINT OF VIEW - newt and you

FIRST PERSON POINT OF VIEW- newt and i

so if you wanna read te first person version then skip this paragraph and read that feel free to read both but eh

Newt and you had been best friends in the glade from day one as a greenie. You and him were runners in the maze together until Newt gained his limp after trying to commit suicide. All the others in the glade always teased you both about how you loved each other though you and Newt never agreed or denied it and instead chose to ignore them all. One night, you and all the others were sat round a small but well lit fire messing with each others food and trying to catapult it into each others mouths laughing. As you scan your eyes around the circle of boys out of the corner of your eye you catch Newt looking at you but as soon as he is noticed you had realized he quickly looked down, obviously embarrassed.

After, the other boys had gotten enough amusement out of throwing food and catching it in their mouths, Minho begins

"how about we play two truths and a lie?"

all the boys around you begin to cheer in agreement.

"Gally, you start" spoke Newt in his calm voice. You and him were the only ones there who weren't as loud and immature as the other boys.

Gally begins proudly as if he already had it planned out in his head

"I've been out in the maze I'm a builder and i killed a griever" instantly everyone bursts out laughing including you and Newt and his confidence fades

"Because you have totally killed a griever Gally" Alby cackles sarcastically "you aren't very good at this game are you slinthead"

Once the laughed dies down everybody including you turned to Newt waiting for him to share his two truths and a lie. To your surprise he ignores everybody and looks up at you with almost what looks like a sad look but as he begins slowly talking he cracks a smile and looks down and back up at you.

"I have a limp.."

TRUE. you figure out the false from the true in your head as he goes on.

"I've kissed (Y/N)...."

FALSE. Instantly every bodies eyes fell on you and you heard alot of the boys make comments. Newt smirked still keeping his eye contact locked on you. You begin to return the facial expression taking it as a playful joke until he spoke his last truth...

"i love (Y/N)..."

your lips parted slightly in shock as you realized this was his second truth. His smirk fades as he looks at you worried about how you would react. Your face begins to turn a red you glance at him smiling and he smiles back relieved.

After all the other boys had said their two truths and a lie it was your turn, and this whole time the other boys had taken turns you had been thinking of what i was going to say for my two truths and one like. Looking at Newt, you knew exactly what you were going to say.

"Your turn now (Y/N)!" spoke Ben sounding almost drunk except there was no alcohol to get drunk off of. Before you begin you look at Newt to see if he is watching you still but he is staring at the ground paying full attention to your next words.

"I want to kiss Newt.." truth. Newts head shot up at you not looking happy although his eyes showed longing towards you.

"my job in the glade is a bagger" false. To save the best for last your final truth was

"i want Newt to take me to Deadheads" truth.

Everyone automatically worked out what was going on between you too and started cheering and commenting but you didnt break eye contact with him. As soon as you watched him process this in his brain a smirk carved into his face and he shrugged and stood up still smirking.

"are you coming then, (Y/N)?" Newt spoke quietly and softely so everyone fell silent.

Newt who had been opposite you during the game, walked towards you and extended his arm to pull you to your feet. Once you were both standing you and him began to head to deadheads. You walked behind him in complete silence. As you and Newt got further to deadheads the noises and cheers from the boys had died out and the glade was almost pitch black. When you and Newt reached the forest part of deadheads Newt stops in his tracks making you stop behind him. For a moment you feel confused on why he stopped but as he turned around and sighed you knew.

Newt moved quick and planted a deep kiss on your bottom lip and clutched the sides of your jaw as you returned the kiss. The kiss becomes deeper and he begins to back you up until your back collides with a tree and you both smile almost breaking the kiss. He murmurs into your mouth

"darling-"

but you cut him off by kissing him further. His lips felt soft and he smelt of sweat but sweet all at the same time. Newt makes his way down your neck with his lips craving more.