FIRST PERSON POINT OF VIEW

my lil note before you read:

try not to cringe because after i read it back i realised how 'hawwt' lmao it gets and i cant believe innocent me could write something this disturbing lmao. so yeh, try to enjoy without being majorly creeped out. Im never looking at this fanfiction ever again lmao.

ALSO THIS CHAPTER IS IN FIRST PERSON POINT OF VIEW SO IVE DONE TWO VERSIONS OF THE SAME STORY FOR EXAMPLE

(y/n) POINT OF VIEW - newt and you

FIRST PERSON POINT OF VIEW- newt and i

so if you wanna read the (y/n) version then go to chapter one this and read that but feel free to read both but eh

Newt and i had been best friends in the glade from day one as a greenie. Me and him were runners in the maze together until Newt gained his limp after trying to commit suicide. All the others in the glade always teased  both of us about how we loved each other though me and Newt never agreed or denied it and instead chose to ignore them all. One night, me and all the others were sat round a small but well lit fire messing with each others food and trying to catapult it into each others mouths laughing. As i scan my eyes around the circle of boys out of the corner of my eye i catch Newt looking at me but as soon as he  noticed that i had realized he quickly looked down, obviously embarrassed.

After, the other boys had gotten enough amusement out of throwing food and catching it in their mouths, Minho begins

"how about we play two truths and a lie?"

all the boys around me begin to cheer in agreement.

"Gally, you start" spoke Newt in his  calm voice. Me and him were the only ones there who weren't as loud and immature as the other boys.

Gally begins proudly as if he already had it planned out in his head

"I've been out in the maze I'm a builder and i killed a griever" instantly everyone bursts out laughing including me and Newt and his Gally's confidence fades

"Because you have totally killed a griever Gally" Alby cackles sarcastically "you aren't very good at this game are you slinthead"

Once the laughed dies down everybody turned to Newt waiting for him to share his two truths and a lie. To my surprise, he ignores everybody and looks up at me with almost what looks like a sad look but as he begins slowly talking he cracks a smile and looks down and back up at me.

"I have a limp.."

TRUE. i figure out the false from the true in my head as he goes on.

"I've kissed Cora...."

FALSE. Instantly every bodies eyes fell on me and i heard alot of the boys make comments. Newt smirked still keeping his eye contact locked on me. I began to return the facial expression taking it as a playful joke until he spoke his last truth...

"i love Cora..."

My lips parted slightly in shock as i realized this was his second truth. His smirk fades as he looks at me worried about how my reaction would be. My face begins to turn a different color and i glance at him smiling and he smiles back relieved.

After all the other boys had said their two truths and a lie it was my turn, and this whole time the other boys had taken turns i had been thinking of what i was going to say for my two truths and one like. Looking at Newt, i knew exactly what i was going to say.

"Your turn now Cora!" spoke Ben sounding almost drunk except there was no alcohol to get drunk off of. Before you begin you look at Newt to see if he is watching you still but he is staring at the ground paying full attention to your next words.

"I want to kiss Newt.." truth. Newts head shot up at me not looking happy although his eyes showed longing towards me.

"my job in the glade is a bagger" false. To save the best for last my final truth would be

"i want Newt to take me to Deadheads" truth.

Everyone automatically worked out what was going on between us too and started cheering and commenting but i didnt break eye contact with him. As soon as i watched him process this in his brain a smirk carved into his face and he shrugged and stood up still smirking.

"are you coming then, Cora?" Newt spoke quietly and softely so everyone fell silent.

Newt who had been opposite me during the game, walked towards me and extended his arm to pull me to my feet. Once we were both standing me and him began to head to deadheads. I walked behind him in complete silence. As me and Newt got further to deadheads the noises and cheers from the boys had died out and the glade was almost pitch black. When me and Newt reached the forest part of deadheads Newt stopped in his tracks making me stop behind him. For a moment a wave of  confusion hits me on why he stopped but as he turned around and sighed. I knew.

Newt moved quick and planted a deep kiss on my bottom lip and clutched the sides of my jaw as i returned the kiss. The kiss becomes deeper and he begins to back me up until my back collides with a tree and we both smile almost breaking the kiss. He murmurs into my mouth

"darling-"

but i cut him off by kissing him further. His lips felt soft and he smelt of sweat but sweet all at the same time. Newt makes his way down my neck with his lips and carrys on his previous words

"darling you are beautiful" he mutters still craving more.