𝙰 𝙿𝙾𝚆𝙴𝚁𝙵𝚄𝙻𝙻 𝙷𝙴𝙸𝚁 : 𝙲𝙷 𝙾𝙽𝙴

King Katsuki Bakugou the royal highness king of draconia kingdom, husband of two beautiful female omegas and father of four useless pups that are destined to die any day sooner.

Bakugo has always been in control, feared and respected by neighboring kingdoms and thier loyal subjects. If ever the bakugos stop being in control as Katsuki still rules the land he will be cursed by his past royal ansestors.

First wife Yaoyorozu bakugo, daughter of the powerfull Diamond king . The diamond kingdom having been second place in all kingdom charts stands right under the darconia kingdom. She is said to be the strongest female in whole kingdom and that she would bear powerfull pups as heirs, though it happened that most of her youngs tend to pass at very young ages proving they were only weak and at worst she has never even given birth to a male child. Stating all that had been said about her had been a lie and their kingdom had lied to use the kings power, so of course as katsuki had been deceived he will strike. She has become the less adored by her King and husband, bakugo.

Second wife Ochaco bakugo, daughter of the uravity kingdom. The uravity kingdom coming third in all kingdom charts, under the diamond kingdom. Princess ochaco had been disloyal omega to her alpha ,and a month before their royal marriage ceremony she mated with a low class alpha though she had lied and said " she wanted to be perfect for her soon to be alpha ". The Uravity kingdom had nothing good to say about the young mistress ecxept she will be gifted with a powerfull pup that will strengthen thier kingdom and with hold great power. Once again those were lies, she did not give birth to any powerful heirs all her pups either disapear immediately after birth or they grow up to be lazy, disgusting brats. She has never been adored by the king to begin with.

After all this mating none of his wives were give title as queen because they did not give the kingdom a powerfull heir. None of their pups possess his amazing explosions.

" Sire the horses have been prepared for travel " Katsuki gave a nod, raised his hand dismissing the servant. Katsuki sat on a throne the was identical as his one in the throne room. This room was his office the room had a book shelf on his left and four seats in front of his throne, this room was were the king would sign and have agreements with other kingdoms. Katsuki stared at his wives for what seemed to be an eternity before finally speaking.

" I am heading of to find a true queen " he spoke with a venomous tone  as if saying because you are not fit to be next to me on my throne. He stood up not waiting for any words that were to come, because the uravity princess did not know her place " Why! " she yell out as she stood from her seat. " Why the hell would you do that when you have me! " once again she yelled out in anger scent seeping out uncontrollably, the king only glared at her and strared deeply into her eyes before she collapsed onto the floor with a heavy breath chest moving up and down at an abnormal pace.

Causally walking out of the room. He made it to the front of the castle and hopped onto his horse. " lets head of men! " and off they went in search for the rumored omega, that posses no power but strength that would kill any man within a second and will give birth to only a powerfull young and to any weak pup they do produce the young will not make out of the dams stomach alive. This omega is said to be staying in the most terrifing of all territories on earth, many have tried and made it over to omegas home asking for courtship but most have been rejected while some do not come back and some dying before they can even make it to omegas home.

" Sire the horses seem to stop when we come close to the dark forest "  his royal advisor said with his hand pulled up to push his glasses up to the bridge of his nose. " alright men we are going on feet "  he said hoping of the horse and tied it to the tree . " Yes sire " the five men behind him yelled out before doing the same.

The king had his sword on his side, chest and abs bare for all to be seen. His cape flowing as the wind blew in one direction. They walked until they came across a large field with beautiful plants and a small cottage could be spotted as a little green head walked out of it with a large sword in his hands. Without a thought Katsuki began to walk towards him, paid no attention to his men behind him yelling for him to stop. katsuki pulled out his sword and sliced the air and blood gushed out of nowhere. A loud screach could be heard from this questionable serpent, his hard built chest had blood and a part of his face too.

The small omega he had seen by the small cottage now stood behind the serpent with his own sword implied into the other side of the beast and another blood curling screach was let out by the serpent that is now visible to the naked eye lied on the floor both males now had large grins on thier faces as the monster slowly died in front of them. They stared at each other with grins on their faces as if they were reading eachothers minds. The omega turned towards his small cottage and the alpha followed behind.

їẕʊкʊ мї∂◎ґ¥Ѧ

Was the name of the omega. None of the five men including the kings royal advisor knew what happened and how they ended up with blood on their clothes. They had to know what had happend  to loud serpant and how were they not able to see it at first.

The omega walked right next Katsuki as if he were his queen already and Katsuki did not seem to have a problem with it, in fact he looked happy and calm. Had he found the omega that will give him what his always wanted ?  Did the omega seduce him into taking him as his mate, as his queen ?

What happend when he followed the omega into his home ?

Why does the king look so calm and happy ?

What were they thinking or doing when they stared at eachother ?

To be continued ꧂
Word count: 1149

This book will be short maybe 10-12 chapters maximum. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it/ typing it out (o´ω'o)ノ