19.

"When is the soundcheck tomorrow hyung?" Jungkook asked Hoseok hyung with a mouth full of Pasta. "Yah don't you have manners Jungkook-ssi! No talking with food in your mouth." He slightly hit Jungkook's arm with his fingers. "We will leave the hotel at 8 and go to the venue, and return around 3 or 4 in the afternoon. I have to confirm it with Namjoon-ssi." He replied and got up to bring more food. The dinner time went smooth and deliciously.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N p.o.v

I woke up with a blocked nose. The feeling is so annoying, makes you wanna breathe in hard and pop the blocked air. I looked around for the clock, reading the time - 10:37 pm. "Gosh, I slept for so long!" I got up and fixed my hair which was sticking out in every direction. I grabbed a cup of noodles and set the water dispenser into 'HOT' mode. "Let's text the boys." I was about to open my chats when I realized, they must have been off to bed. I placed it on the kitchen counter and waited for the water to boil. Just then, my phone buzzed.

Hey Y/N. Wanna come tomorrow to the soundcheck? I can save a ticket for you.

It was Jimin. This was probably the first time he texted me after I left BigHit and moved out of the country. Something felt fishy. Texting me was something the other members would do except the younger ones, excluding Taehyung. He texted me on Kakao and sent me two stickers, one smile and the other one a heart. 

Hi. I am sorry, I don't think I can make it, I have got work to get done with. Will catch up later. Thanks!

I tried to politely decline his offer. It was just that I did not feel safe accepting his offer out of the blue. I stared at my reply to him and hoped for his activity on the app to make some changes and it did. He read my text but left me on read...

I heard the 'tick' sound from the dispenser, indicating the water was warm now. I filled in water into the cup and unfolded the plastic fork to dig in. Switching off the lights downstairs, I walked towards my bedroom. Connecting my phone to the Bluetooth speaker, I listened to some Guitar tunes, making the atmosphere calm and cosy. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin p.o.v

Hi. I am sorry, I don't think I can make it, I have got work to get done with. Will catch up later. Thanks!

My grip on my phone tightened, I threw the phone beside me on the bed. "She won't even think of giving me another chance!" I yelled at myself, closing my eyes while I face the ceiling from the bed. It was all my fault. I shouldn't have been as ass back in those days. She probably hates me so much right now, thinking I am still the same old Jimin. 

I tried to brush off those negative thoughts and decided to head to bed. Changing into some comfy nightwear, I plugged in my earbuds and played one of my favourite podcasts. I wasn't even 5 minutes into sleeping when the voice coming from the buds stopped all of a sudden. I opened an eye and turned to my phone...'Low Battery'. 

Frustrated, I kept the phone on the bed table with a loud thud and turned around to cuddle myself with the extra pillow.

Tomorrow was going to be a big day for us and the Australian ARMYs. 

________________________________________________________________________________

HEY LOVES!

I have my Term I exams going on currently and it's been a really long time since I updated something here. I hope you understand the situation and stick along with me cause I will be updating more often right after my exams. Happy reading~~

P.s - Make sure you follow the BTS members on Instagram if you have an account.

Their handles:

@/rkive - Namjoon, @/abcdefghi__lmnopqrstuvwxyz - Jungkook, @/jin - Jin, @/uarmyhope - Jhope, @/thv - Taehyung, @/agustd - Yoongi & @/j.m - Jimin.

xoxo~~