Chapter 1

¬916 words - have fun reading! :D

3rd person pov:

It was one peaceful morning, just like any other. At this time it was 10:24am as the messy-haired female Y/n woke up and stood up from her comfy bed to her surprise her house was very quite this made her feel rather, . . weird. She made her way downstairs looking around to see if she could see anyone, she lived with both her parents and sister. The house was often quite but never this quite, she walked over to the kitchen. To see a note, its from her father! "Y/n, me and your mother are visiting your aunt and picking up your sister on our way there since you know shes at her grandma's. So, call if you need me! Stay safe. -dad :)" She mumbled to herself as she read. She didn't really care since her parents weren't home a lot, she opened the fridge putting the note away. There wasn't a lot at all it was pretty much empty, so Y/n decided to go to the store. She went upstairs to get ready to leave.

45 mins later

She had finally finished getting ready and put her phone and wallet in her bag and so she left out the front door. But, just as she was about to start walking to the store- "Y/n!" She quickly turned her head towards the person who had called for her, she felt her mood go up as she saw her blonde cheerful best friend run over to her "Tommy!" She called back with the same amount of cheerfulness in her voice. "Hey Y/n!!" He greeted "Whats up, Tom?" The y/h/c haired girl asked "I saw you walking out. When I was taking out the trash, so I decided to ask where you were heading!" The bleu-eyed boy responded smiling "Well, my parents and sister are not home so I decided to go to the store because I'm hungry-" the boy nodded slightly "Mind if I come along?" The girl looked up at him with a smile "No, of course you can come!" She replied as the two left off to the store talking, they decided they would go over to Y/n's house after to eat since it would already by lunch time when they got back.

And they would probably hang out more! So, as they got back they put all the food away grabbing the food they bought for lunch and started eating, as they had finished eating they sat in Y/n's room "So, Y/n..?" Tommy said, this felt quiet weird to Y/n but she blamed it on her thoughts because she would overthink most things way to much. "Yeah, what's up man?" She replied looking over at him "So, I have this friend and he's staying this weekend. You wanna come along with us and stay over?" To Y/n that seemed fun she quickly answered sounding maybe to excited "Hell yes!" This made Tommy chuckle he found her outburst of excitement quite funny. "Well he's coming tomorrow so, make sure to be at mine!" Y/n nodded as a yes and went back on her phone to continue watching TikTok.

As she saw a quite familiar face pop up on her fyp was this Tommy . . ? Then Y/n noticed the amount of likes- lets just say it was a lot. She decided to check his page. Tommyinnit . . yup this had to be Tommy. She looked over at her friend "Tommy?" The blond boy quickly looked up at the y/e/c eyed girl "Yeah, Y/n/n?" He responded quite confused on why his friend was so . . shocked. "Would you happen to know a Tommyinnit. .?"

Their it was, now he knew why she was acting like that "Just.. Maybe-" He was scared to admit not knowing what she would think "Wait- that's you. THAT'S SICK MAN!!" Y/n was really excited she never knew her friend was famous, like this was 10mil followers that's a hell of a lot. You could tell Tommy's mood went up hearing his friend didn't hate him for the content he made. He went on to tell his friend about his youtube videos and twitch streams he would do and this big 'lore' thing on this big- really big Minecraft server "the dream SMP", before they knew it was time for Tommy to leave to go home because Y/n's family was getting back home and Tommy was called home by his mother for dinner.

The next day - 3:16 pm

Y/n and Tommy were both sitting around Tommy's house waiting for his friend to arrive as they were watching a show they had watched a lot together before, it was like time was going in slow motion but then they heard,
*DING DONG!!*
"Toby!!" The blue-eyed boy called for one of his best friends running towards the door as his female friend followed behind. He swung open the door the reveal a brown fluffy-haired boy and an older lady whom was assumed to be his mother. "Heyy Toby!!" Tommy called as excited as ever "Hi Tommy!!" His friend called back sounding just as excited, his mother said her goodbyes as the brown-haired boy came inside. Then he noticed the shorter female standing next to Tommy "Whos that?" He asked curiously "I am Y/n and you are Toby, right?" Y/n answered cheerfully "Wait- you're the girl Tommy won't stop rambling about!"