Preface

" I. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.. Please. Please give me a chance. " Sidharth was aghast to see a astounded Shehnaaz at the threshold of his study, eyes agape, she was shocked. Whatever her ears had to witness, there was absolutely no pardoning to that. How could he! Could there ever be a justification to the lies she had been presented with!

Shehnaaz turned on her heels and ran out of the mansion, her eyes hazy with the inflow of tears that was nothing short of a miniscule rivulet. His perfidy was like a slice of a dagger against her chest. The heart, clenching at the reverence of everything she had to hear.

Oh why did she have to come there at the first place? Shehnaaz wondered, running down the stairs in a hurry.

Of course to declare the spellbounding feeling of love she felt inside her heart for the man who was now the sole cause of her ruination. She felt shattered. How could he!

Shehnaaz was flying past the stairs. She was in a jiffy to run away from him. His distant call for her made her hop down three steps at a time. There was an urgency she felt. A haste to take herself as much away from the menacious man as she could. This wasn't the life she had imagined and dreamt for herself. This was so not the illusion she had painted a picture of deep inside her heart. Or more like he had made her paint this delusional imagination of himself in her heart. And now the poor heart of hers had prisoned itself within the confinement of the profound love she had fallen in with this loftier man. The man way out of her reach, the man who she was tied with. The man who was her husband..

Yet, the man she had started to hate since a few minutes ago! The man who was nothing less than a demon that she had managed to get a sneak peak of. The man who owned her heart yet, had shattered it to zillion irrevocable pieces within a moment.

" Shehnaaz... Please. Listen to me for once God dammit! " His voice was getting cleared when she paced herself up, running down the long flight of stairs of his palace like home when the heels of her sandals twisted making her gasp in fright, her body soaring high and the next she knew, that body had  pulped and cracked with a tormented crash.

" Shehnaaz...... " His painful scream was the last Shehnaaz remembered before she lost herself to a abysmal darkness!

***

Surprise surprise surprise..
Well guys, am not hanging up the old stories, just penning down new ideas for copyright issues..

Blue butterfly and tint of dawn are the two parallel running ideas that are going on into my mind for a while now.. Obviously I would be starting only when I would be done with Everything she never had which now has a few chapters left.

So now am confused which one to start next. I would like you all to suggest me which one you would like to read..

Till then..

❤❤,

Sanu..