⚪FOUNDER'S DAY⚪

After the Mayor's speech and the fireworks start; he takes his wife, Carol, away quickly to hide until it's over. Before long, he drops to his knees in pain while Carol looks on helplessly, so she calls for help, deputies show up and inject vervain into him and drag him out.

       Tyler was driving home with Caroline and Matt, begins to feel the effects of the device. Holding his head in pain, he asks if they can also hear the sound; they said no, moments later, Tyler is holding his head and can't have control the car.

    The car starts to swerve and they crash into a fence. In the basement, the mayor try to crawl away, Richard soon finds himself confronted by an angry vampire who quickly snaps his neck.

  The ambulance arrived where the location had happened, Tyler laying in a stretcher unconscious. Matt asks Caroline if she was alright and she tells him she's fine. Matt then approaches Tyler, paramedics were working on him but they get a shock.

      When they check his pupils, they see that they have changed to an vibrant amber color. A moment later, Tyler takes a breath and wakes up; soon they hear a cry for assistance. It appears that Caroline was severely hurt than she left on because she had fainted.

     ¥£- Florida-£¥

  Isis woke up rapidly from her sleep as Mason sleep peacefully by her side. She woke him up as she changes clothes; she felt something happen to Tyler. Then the house phone sound, she use her vampire speed and went to answer the phone; the person from the other side tell her that her nephew had been an accident and he was at the hospital.

     That is only they tell her by the phone; Mason was waiting at their bed ,leaning his back on the bed rest,
hearing her finish the call, and she came back, knows that her husband have been eardrooping the conversation.

    She shook her head, sat down, and explain what happen.

" You already know what happen by your werewolf hearing; I already pack everything and tell me my little sisters that we will going to Mystic Falls for personal errands, while you take care of Ophelia and you get ready for the full moon that is co...

" You already know what happen by your werewolf hearing; I already pack everything and tell me my little sisters that we will going to Mystic Falls for personal errands, while you take care of Ophelia and you get ready for the full moon that is coming soon, and I love you." She finished. 

    She use her family mind link to reach to her parents to keep a eye on Mason especially the full moon nearing upon their heads.

      Ophelia had woke up crying, so Mason went to pick her up, holding her in his arms, as Isis's younger sisters and Isis got ready to leave. Isis kissing Ophelia's little tomato cheeks and tell her that mommy will come back. Isis and Mason kiss passionetely, telling eachother 'I love yous', and then they did their famous hand gesture.