Adrian

Y'all make me sound like a hypocrite.

Okay yeah me and Adrian dated for a while, so long ago. I was really happy with Adrian. We did everything together. He helped me a lot when I was at my lowest and I did the same for him. But I had rps he didn't like. And by rps I mean I had rps like "Oc x Levi Ackerman", "Eren x Levi", "Oc x Viktor from Yuri on Ice". I still have some of those rps but when the people talked on my mb we didn't use third person. We would use "I" and I was never dating them they can testify to that.

I told Adrian "I'm not dating them they're just rps I have and they know I'm dating you". Obviously Adrian didn't believe me. He kept saying I was a cheater, I never loved him, and that I kept using his body even when I kept denying it. So he broke up with me and yeah I was upset but then I got pissed because he kept claiming he trusted me but easily broke up with me over rps that weren't even important like that. Few months later I got in contact with him again, I tried to make amends but everything still hurt.

I wasn't talking to my current bf at the time and I hadn't met his ex yet at the time so yeah I didn't mind doing fwb but it was only one time we had sex after that then I met his ex. He shall not he named but he knows who. The guy wanted a bf so I told Adrian. I was like "hey this guy is looking for a bf I think you should give it a shot" and it shows me saying that to Adrian in our messages but ofc he wouldn't show that part. He asked if I still loved him and I clearly stated I did but not romantically. I just still cared about him. So they started talking, Adrian kept telling me EVERYTHING they were doing. He told me that they kissed, he kept posting how his ex was so good in bed and in pms said so as well until him and his ex broke up and he denied saying all those stuff. He even told me to relay stuff to his ex like- you told me those stuff I never asked.

Anyways he then messaged my friend saying "can you have katsu unblock me I said some mean stuff to him ):" and he blushed and flirted with my friend and he never not once told my friend he had a bf. My friend let me on his acc and it said nothing besides Adrian letting my friend flirt and not saying shit. So then I'm upset and I told him I didn't set him up with his ex just for him to go flirting around. It makes me look bad bc I set them up. he denied it, made it a big deal, and then I kept him and Mason blocked. Only when Mason said I was still spreading lies about him recently, that's when I got pissed. Him and Adrian tried to "tag team" thinking they could hurt me. well you guys failed and just bc your guys relationship never works out it's not my fault.

Both of you are childish, immature, and y'all got anger issues. Mason you are mentally unstable and like to punch walls and mirrors when you're upset yet I guess you blame it on me. Adrian you have bad anger issues and need anger management and if your future relationships don't work I guess you'll be blaming me for that too right? You always assume people are cheating. that's ur fault not mine if your relationships don't work out just like the last one. And for the record guys, I'm not obsessed with his ex. ik y'all keep thinking so but you should get all facts before assuming. thanks.