CHAPTER 7 THE END

Y/N POV

I wake up to my body being all hot and sticky. I got up and started to head to the shower and get ready for school. I got out of the bathroom and got my uniform on and made my way down stairs to see that sans was on the couch watching the news.

me: hey 

sans looks up at me with his red eye on and quickly turns it to blue.

Sans: hey baby how did you sleep

I saw shocked at what he called me. 'baby' I had never been called that ever it was...new to me.

me: o-oh it was ok 

Sans: that's good to hear. are you ready for school ?

me: ya just getting something to eat

Sans: there is some toast ready for you

me: oh thanks 

that was nice of him to do. I walk in and take two peace's. I put them like if I was making a sandwich and bite into it. I walk back into the living room taking my bag getting ready. after sans was done doing what ever he was doing he got up and headed to the car with me as. I got into my side as so did he then we started to make our way to the high school.

Sans: this...bakugo kid is a real hot head

me: ya what about him?

Sans: I want you to show him who is boss 

me: what but I can't why don't you??

Sans: because I am a teacher if I do something I could get kick or worse.....but if you do something I could get you off scot free depending on what you do

I saw confused on why he wanted me to do this but I get why he would want to.

Sans: in my life I learned something on the road. don't let someone else make you weak don't let them think they can just push you round take what is yours.....and that is what you need to do

I had no words because the air was thin in the car. I felt like if I said something he did not want to hear something was going to happen. I sat there looking at him while he was looking straight. he then look at me with his red eye and leaned closer to me.

Sans: tell me about your ' Nightmare ' quirk

me: well what I can do is show fake people or objects as you saw the knife when I pulled it out of thin air. and the reason i pulled out a knife is because when I use my ' Nightmare ' quirk I can see into people's memoires and see what they are most scared of like that knife.....why was the knife so scary to you?

the car parked at the front gate of the UA building. sans leaned back to the door and opened his side but before he got out he look at me and said.

Sans: because it was a Nightmare of a weapon a little girl use on my family 

my eyes opened wide hearing that from says knowing that he still has that knife on hand witch makes me think what he had done to the little girl who killed his family. I did not say a word. I got out of the car and then head my way to class. the words ran out and back into my head. " killed my family", why did that happen to him is the only question I had for him. I was about 15 feet from the door where I can hear bakugo yelling at Izuku. I could tell it was Izuku because he was yelling the name he gave him ' deku '. but then I remembered what sans said to do. I was so scared to do it but then something in my body told me to do it and made me move into the room.

me: BAKUGO WHY THE HELL DO YOU DO THIS 

Bakugo: WHO THEY HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR YELLING AT

me: YOU THINK THAT YOUR SO BIG AND STRONG LETS SEE WHAT YOU SO SCARED OF