negan?

A hard knock was heard at the front door.

"I'll get it dad, it's okay!" I raised up from the table and opened the door.

"Negan?" My dad looked perplexed as he jumped from the table to come stand behind me at the door.

I just stood there in disbelief as my jaw dropped ...I couldn't look away. Our eyes locked, a wolfish grin spread across his handsomely devilish face.

"Rick! Long time no see bud, how're we?"
Negan exclaimed brushing past me, hauling his leather bag into the doorway and patting my father on the back.

Negan met my dad in collage and has been great friends ever since. We've met briefly, a couple of times when I was younger and that's it. The only thing I know is that this man is completely and utterly boisterous.

great! god what could this man possibly want.

My dad chuckled, "I'm gonna assume you need a place to stay, considering you've just dropped two huge bags in my doorway bud." picking negans bags up.

"I'm not disturbing anything right? You're not busy are you?," he asked, pushing past my dad to get into the kitchen.

He picked up a peach, as he did he bit into said peach he licked his lips looking at me directly in the eyes then put the half eaten peach in the trash.

"y/n be a doll would you?" your dad picked Negan's bags up and gestured them to you, "take Negan's bag to the guest room would you?"

"i'll be up in few, thanks kiddo." I huffed as he winked.

"i'm not a kid."

"wanna speak up doll?" He chuckled.

Great.