Part 1 - The Beginning

Hi guys! This is a sequel to my other story with the name "Black Bird". So if you haven't read the main story yet, I would highly recogment doing that for a starter. You can easily find it in my archive!

I really hope you enjoy this sequel. There will be 4 parts in total. 

I won't have any special posting rutines, mostly because this sequel isn't first priority at the moment. You see, since I'm currently writing on another story called "Punched" (which you can also find in my archive), that's what comes first.

Anyway... ENJOY! 

"Hey, honey! I'm home!" I hear Avi shout from downstairs, shutting the entrance door behind him. I'm currently laying on the couch in our new apartment, watching TV. It's Avi's favorite show - Game of Thrones. I've seen it all before, but they have been sending season marathons for a while now, warming up for season 5 coming in April. I have to admit, I'm excited.

I stretch my body, before I swirl myself  tighter into my giant blanket, laying on the side in a comfortable position. I haven't been feeling brilliant today. This morning I woke up, actually planning to work in my home office, but I felt a headache coming. Usually my headaches tend to get worse during the day, so I decided to skip working and just relax in front of the TV instead.

Downstairs I hear Avi unpacking the bags from the grocery store, before I hear him leave the kitchen and starts stomping up the stairs.

"Please don't stomp. I've got a headache," I say, noticing my tune sounds more irritated than I intended to.

"What's with the bad mood?" Avi walks over to stand in front of the couch and bends down, stroking a warm hand across my cheek. I don't feel like answering, I just decide to reply with a deep, frustrated groan. I lift my hand to my head and pushes his hand away, before I pull some of my hair behind my ear.

"Is it because of...yeah...?" He's now sat down on his knees, and moves his hand to my belly area. I can feel him stroking my belly button with his thumb with smooth movements.

I let out a little giggle before I answer him.

"No, you dork," I look him in the eyes and discover how worried he looks. I quickly lift my hands to his face and cups his cheeks.

"Hey, don't be worried. I'm fine!" I lean in and kiss his soft lips, Avi still stroking my stomach.

"But what if..." I cut him of buy squeezing his cheeks together, making his mouth take the form of a duck-face. His facial expression when I do so is priceless and I can't hold back my laughter.

"Relax, Avi. Anyway. He's not supposed to come until July." I lean in and kiss him again, but Avi suddenly pulls away and stops rubbing my stomach.

"Who said it's a boy?" He looks me in the eyes, dead serious.

"Oh, don't be ridiculous, Avi." We've had this conversation a thousand times. When we went to my (or, I like to call it our) first ultrasound, the doctor told us it was a beautiful, little, bass man growing inside me. Avi still claims it's a girl. He's hopeless some times.

"It's a girl," he says, breaking our eye contact, climbing onto the couch to lay behind me.

"Jeez, Avi!" I just giggle at his ridiculous statement, before I press by back against his body and he wraps his arm around me.

"What?" He says to me in an absent tune. I decide to just leave the conversation there, my headache being too strong to think of a comeback. Instead I just roll my eyes at his comment, but of course he can't see.

After seconds, our apartment is in complete silence, except for the TV, and we are both long gone into George R. R. Martin's universe.