Prologue

I woke up in a strange place. It had a terrible vibe too, I could tell that today was not gonna be my day today. I got up, and walked around, looking for anyone, anything! I reached a door, which led me to... a ballroom. As I walked in, everyone looked in my direction. "Oh dear... another one" the green bird spoke up. I took a second to process that I was now surrounded by DISNEY CHARACTERS. I stood there, just confused. I didn't know whether to be happy or scared. Some I knew, some I didn't. "They looked confused." A small chipmunk in a red shirt spoke out. Another chipmunk, with a fedora and brown fur coat added, "Can we blame them? We all woke up in this strange place with random strangers!" The one with the red shirt spoke up again, "Yeah, fair point.." the very iconic mouse spoke up, "Hi! I'm Mickey Mouse, the Ultimate Performer! And you are..?" "I'm (Y/n), the ultimate (talent)" I responded, a little nervous. "I'm Minnie, the Ultimate Bowtician" a kind of Mickey clone spoke up. She wore a red skirt and hair bow. "I'm Donald, the Ultimate Sailor!" I heard another voice speak up. when I turned to it, I saw a duck in a blue sailor outfit and red bowtie, his voice sounding destroyed (author's note: I'm so sorry Donaalllddd you're my comfort character). "Hyuck! I'm Goofy Goof, the Ultimate father" a very tall slim dog/cow approached me, with a very welcoming smile. They all introduced theirselves, one by one. The two chipmunks were named Chip and Dale, Chip wearing the fedora and Dale wearing the red shirt. Chip was a detective and Dale was a sidekick. Two parrots, one green, one an orange red color. The green one was José, the Ultimate travel guide. The red orange one was Panchito, the Ultimate marksman. There was Pete, Mortimer, Daisy, Gizmoduck, DarkWing, Lauchpad, Oswald and Dr. Gearloose.
(Ima do this to skip this cuz I'm tired rn)
Pete - car salesman
Mortimer - rival
Daisy - diva
Gizmoduck - superhero
Darkwing - vigilante
Launchpad - plane crasher
Oswald - ???
Gearloose - inventor)
"Well, its great that we know each other, but do we know a way out, or where we are?" I asked them. "I'm afraid not." José answered sadly. "But that won't stop us from getting out of here!" Gizmoduck proudly responded, which gave me little bit of hope, until another voice was heard. "Are you sure about that?" They said, spreading bad vibes in the room. "W-who said that?" Donald stammered. "Me, Monobulb, your new king!" A robotic light bulb with eyes appeared. I froze. "Now, I'll just come out and say this. You're all trapped here, forever!" Monobulb said something that made my heart sink. Stuck? No way. "But, there is a way out!" We all got a bit of hope back. "You gotta kill someone and get away with it!" What Monobulb said just broke me. This definitely does not sound like a Disney cartoon. How would I even be involved in THIS??? I was just so confused, this wasn't right at all. "T-there's no way we're doing THAT" Donald yelled at Monobulb. "That's what they all say" Monobulb responded, completely bored. "Now, here are your Monopads! They have a map, rules, and info on every resident here. Goodbye!" Monobulb said excitedly. "Wait!-" Mickey tried to get Monobulb's attention, but they already left. We all sit in silence. "W-we're not gonna kill anyone, are we..?" I asked. Mickey answered "n-no. We're all friends here! We would never kill each other, right?" "Maybe we should look at the handbook..?" Dale chimed in. "That... sounds like a good idea" Oswald answered.

"Penalty killings?!" Gizmoduck said in shock

"Penalty killings?!" Gizmoduck said in shock. "Well, I suppose I'm not gonna be breaking anyone out anytime soon" Gearloose said with a aggravated and dissatisfied look in his face, rolling his eyes. "How about we look around a bit more" Donald commented. "That sounds good, Donald" I answered. Besides the ballroom, we found a sitting room, dining hall, a library, bedrooms with Mickey's silhouette as the bed frame, and a kitchen. I didn't think I'd actually live here with Disney characters, but here we are. I went back to my room, and layed down on the bed. I drifted off to sleep, not sure if I'm ready for tomorrow..
(I will not be doing the intermissions, you may read the Ronpa and friends series on Instagram, I really reccomend it ^^! I hope you enjoyed the prologue!)