第14章

•Timeskip•

•Timeskip•

•Y/N's Pov•
It's been four months.... And I have finally broke the boulder thanks to Sabito and Makomo because of them I was able to do it. But i am still sad for Tanjiro who still couldn't break the boulder..I decided to stay with him and nezuko because they are like a family to me they always supported me even when my sister went missing Tanjiro still comforted me even though when his family was dead and nezuko always made me happy because of her cute moments...Sabito is fighting with Tanjiro and... The only thing Sabito says when he sees Tanjiro is "You should be strong just like a man and protect a lady" I was kinda offended about what he said because I don't need a man to protect me because I can protect myself not just me but other woman but overall he is ok... Makomo is the sweetest person I ever knew like She is Flippin adorable like my guy I can't handle myself but blush it's not like I have crush on her but... I can't resist her cuteness and yeah....
•Makomo's Pov•
Tanjiro is now training with sabito and Sabito welll still saying the same line... I am kinda enjoying because I want to spend my time with Y/N - San whenever I see her she always blushes and I lightly chuckle I always want to be with her and not leave her side.. But I was sad about the fact that she already break her boulder I mean it's not like I was not happy but I wanted her to be with me forever and never let her go.... But Sabito always interrupts us whenever I talk to her, Why I can't he just back away and let me have my moment with her I am gonna agree the fact that I am jealous of Sabito ,and when she was training Sabito was helping her but it was more like touching her and even now also he still touches her not because of training or something but like bumping into her, then bymistakely touching her hand it doesn't leads into any mistakes but him being obsessed with her I will talk about Sabito about this because he has to stop or....maybe I should that for later...
•Sabito 's pov•
That red head's name is Tanjiro and H/C's name is Y/N I am training Tanjiro because I want him to avenge  us but I am honestly tired of teaching him, I just want to spend time with Y/N.I am miss those days when I touched Y/N (Not in pervert way but he wants to) I still have those execuses to touch Y/N but.. It seems like Makomo knows about it... Whenever I am with Y/N she always gives a smile more like fake smile but I honestly don't care because I want to hold Y/N and never let her go, I want her to be in my grasp I want her smile, her happiness, whole her but I hate the fact that shares her laugh and smile with Tanjiro... I envy him for that..

Author San - Hohoho~having fun with two yanderes already don't worry more will come and make your life helll... Also this book will NOT contain smut because I hate smut in yandere stories I will add kidnapping if I want too but for now I don't want too so yeah also I am really happy the fact I was in top three in my class who scored highest!

 Also this book will NOT contain smut because I hate smut in yandere stories I will add kidnapping if I want too but for now I don't want too so yeah also I am really happy the fact I was in top three in my class who scored highest!