Cakes, Swords, and Quirklessness

Someone was following Izuku.

They had been for days now. He didn't know if they were deliberately making him aware of it or not, but there was always someone one step behind him. They were always in a black tracksuit, and a black helmet over their head.

He's pretty sure there was a gun attached at their hip too.

He hadn't gone on patrol in days because of this, because if they caught him while he was leaving the shop, then it would be game over for OOO. So, Izuku instead would go out, always nursing a cup of coffee, and a hat on his head. A hat, housing a camera. At night, he'd review footage, and see what the person following him did.

It was tedious, but it let him pick up their pattern. If Izuku ran, they ran too. If he went down one street, they did too. Sometimes there was one, sometimes there were two. They were diligent, but when it got crowded, they had a harder time tracking him.

Izuku smiled, as a plan formed in his mind.

The parts of Musutafu that his Cafe rested in was still an area Izuku was unfamiliar with. He didn't know the best shortcuts, he didn't know the alleys, and he certainly didn't know the best hiding spots.

But his old part of town? Where he used to live? He knew that place with his eyes closed. Years of running from bullies and Kacchan taught him to know his surroundings well.

So, Izuku set off, with a pair of sunglasses on his face. But, they were a bit special, because they held mirrors on their sides, letting Izuku look back behind him now and then.

Izuku strolled his way through Musutafu, looking back now and then to make sure he was being tailed. He smiled.

Soon, he came across a familiar area, twists and buildings he would pass on his way home when he lived with his mom. Izuku took a right down an alleyway, and then began to sprint, taking all of the twists he could, before he started scaling a building, climbing up window sills and reaching the roof. He ducked down, looking over the edge for the person following him.

A group of four ran through the alleys, searching for him. Izuku smiled, pulling out the OOO driver and scanning the medals, the TaToBa armor easing itself over his form, as he leapt off the roof and down to the streets below. His falcon eyes took focus, watching as they all met up, and he made his presence known.

"So, you guys looking for someone, or are you lost?" He asks, leaning against the wall. The four come to attention, looking at him in shock. They whispered into their helmets, Izuku unsure of their conversation. "Hey, if you guys have something to say, don't be jerks about it. Just say it to me."

The one at the front of the four reached into their tracksuit, Izuku bracing himself. "Easy, I'm pulling out a tablet. Our boss wants to speak with you, OOO." The leader spoke, her voice calm and collected.

Izuku is taken aback, as the woman pulls out the device she spoke about. She flips it around, showing a middle aged man on the screen, a colorful suit in the same colors as the OOO armor around his frame. "Ah, yes! I finally get to see the armor in person! All the archive footage was nice, but this is heavenly!"

"Uhm, am I supposed to know you?" Izuku asks, the man shaking his head.

"The youths don't pay much to company heads, so I wouldn't think you would. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Kyouya Kougami, president and owner of the Kougami Foundation, as well as an ally to you, the newest King of Desire." The man introduces himself, bowing over the screen. "If you would allow yourself the chance, please, go with my associates so we can meet in person. We have much to discuss." The call ends, and the leader puts the tablet back in her tracksuit.