Chapter 35: Somewhere Tonight

«𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦, 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘶𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘕𝘰𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵»

...

March 22, 1967

"Rebecca you are the prettiest girl in Brooklyn. Thank you, Sr. Jeffers. Will you accompany me to the mysterious wedding today? MMM NOPE! But, but... Rebecca, I love you! I LOVE YOU TOO, I loveeeee you! Marry me, Rebecca!!... NO. Why? I-I don't love you, OOPSIS! REBECCAAAAAA!!... I'm in love with another. Who is this maaaan!!?? He... is.... YOU! I LOVE YOU! Marry me, Rebecca. Nope. REBECCAAAAAA! I'm in love with your brother. CHAD? I'll kill him when I find him!... Or he will find you!! CHAAAD!? The mysterious wedding has been or wedding all along, Rebecca and I are getting wed at the wedding today!! YOU! Are not invited!! Will you be my best man?... Of course, brother! I hate you so much... Goodbye brother, I'll see you at the bachelor party. Goodbye, Sr. Jeffers, I will always love ya... Rebecca!"

George watched from the doorway with a big grin on his face at Rebecca, who was sitting in the greenish garden as she performed what looked like a whole play with their white cat Corky and the newest member of their household, a border collie puppy which they named: Millie. The young woman kept changing her voice as she changed characters. She was so absorbed in playing with their pets she didn't notice his presence.

"What are you doing, Mrs. Harrison?" George shouted with a smile.

Rebecca gave a little scare jump. The way he called her by her new last name made her melt and feel massive butterflies on the belly. Sorry feminism.

"¡Dios! How long you've been spying there? How rude! Did you see everything?" Becca asked out loud blushing sheepishly as she put Millie on the grass, the puppy began to run at George's direction, he laughed and left his hiding place until he reached his wife, sitting next to her, holding Millie with him.

"Long enough," he looked at her playfully with those mesmerizing velvety eyes, leaving Millie aside. "Poor Mr. Jeffers," he said, grinning as stroked Corky their kitten, who had played Mr. Jeffers role. "You've always been a heartbreaker!" George teased Rebecca by giving her a playful slight poke on her ribs.

She stuck out her tongue childishly. "Of course, I am. Have you seen me? I'm such a dream!" she joked between giggles.

"Of course you are, my pretty girl!" he told her coming closer to kiss Becca's bare shoulder, tickling her by the touch due to her husband's facial hair.

"Babe, stop! It tickles!" Rebecca said squirming and then taking her man's face in her hands, petting his beard and moustache.

Boy, he was damn sexy. How did she managed to marry one of the most handsome men on earth? Not even in her wildest dreams thought about it.

"At first I was like... mmm beard and moustache as a joke... but brooo. I don't think it's a joke anymore!" she teased before launching into a passionate kiss, she urgently needed his physical contact. She entwining her hands in his now longer hair and ruffling it.

George returned her kiss immediately. Gripping Becca's waist tight. He adored showing how much he loved her whenever he could. Each kiss and caress were better than the last and with each day they spent together their love and devotion grew more and more.

----------------------------------------

So far, so good they'd beaten the first year of marriage extremely well. So well, that from all the members of the band and their girls, the Harrisons were the most adorable, tender, passionate, faithful couple.