𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

𝕺𝖚𝖙𝖋𝖎𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗:

☆꧁༒༒꧂☆

☆꧁༒༒꧂☆

☆꧁༒༒꧂☆

Click clack click clack 

The sound of high heels could be heard coming through Dock One. A beautiful woman with long curly black hair stomps in wearing a thigh-length black dress that hugged her curvy frame, a black leather jacket that hung low on her shoulders with the inside being a bright crimson red, fingerless black leather gloves that stopped at her wrist, long black socks that covered her long tanned legs, and matching crimson red high heels. A scowl could be seen on her beautiful face and those piercing yellow eyes are glaring at one man in particular. 

A dead man.

"PAULIEEE"

He froze. Wracking his brain to come up with a good escape plan to get away from the enraged woman but it was too late. Paulie didn't have enough time to dodge the barrage of kicks coming his way from the angry woman.

"YOU IDIOT !" 

  A hard punch was brought down on Paulie's head, two red bumps start to form. 

"DON'T USE MY MONEY TO PAY OFF YOUR DEBTS YOU ASSHAT!!"

Standing up with a huff the woman dusts off her hands and takes a look at the people who witnessed the beating. There was a boy who wore sandals, jean shorts paired with a red vest, and a straw hat. A girl who wore blue strappy sandals, a thigh-length white skirt, with a blue button-up shirt and a light blue tie to match, and a boy who wore brown boots, brown overalls and he had a long nose like Kaku. Also, her boss Iceberg was there along with her other co-workers, Kalifa and Rob Lucci.

 Bowing at a perfect 90-degree angle the woman apologies to the group "I'm terribly sorry for that disgraceful display boss but that idiot Paulie deserved it." The woman says with a tic mark appearing on her face.

Without giving him enough time to answer the beautiful woman turns to the straw hat group with a dazzling smile and a wink the woman introduces herself, "I'm Bonnie Lovejoy, it's a pleasure to meet you"

☆꧁༒༒꧂☆

☆꧁༒༒꧂☆

☆꧁༒༒꧂☆

𝓐/𝓝: 

Yall I know I had yall waiting for a minute sorry about that my dumb tail self decided to write a story on a whim without any plot, but now I've got everything figured out so thanks for waiting. This is my first book so I'm not really good at writing so if anyone sees any errors please feel free to correct them. I'm also open to hearing any constructive criticism so don't be scared to comment!  

~Really_Awkward_Teen