•Touch Starved•

A/N: this one's gonna be in a lot more detail lmao

(some stuff might be different from the show)

Anne:

You were sitting inside her house, one arm draped across her couch as your head lulled to the side. Dealing with the robot and Andrias the last few weeks had really taken a toll on you. "Are you okay?"

Anne's voice made you jump slightly as you whipped your head around to face her. "Oh yeah!" You responded quickly. You wanted to give her a hug, but... you kept your distance. She was dealing with the same things as you. "Yeah, sorry about dragging you into this," Anne apologized sheepishly, avoiding eye contact. "Oh no, it's fine," you told her casually, clearing your throat. "Everything's totally okay."

Anne gave you a smile. "Glad to hear that."

And then she left.

You swallowed, unsure of what to do as you stared after her retreating figure. "I know this must be hard on you," Sprig spoke, coming by and sitting right next to you. The action took you off guard. As a kind gesture, he patted your back and rested a hand on your shoulder.

The kind gesture made you exhale a little bit in relief. "Sorry for being so weird. I'm just kind of been... touch deprived lately. Anne just makes me so... nervous sometimes. And I don't want to be a prick and annoy her, y'know?"

You looked over to see that Sprig had completely fallen asleep and hadn't heard a word you said. But then your eyes widened in slight horror when you saw Anne standing at the bottom of the stairs. "Woah, dude, why didn't you tell me?" She asked, hurrying over. You looked away in shame, your face burning. "Hey, I would never be annoyed at you," Anne assured, giving you a hug. You paused for a second, then returned it with a small, grateful smile.

Marcy:

It was a cold, rainy day inside of the hospital. It had been a few months since you all had rescued Marcy from the Core, and all. Her stab wound hadn't healed properly, so now she was stuck in this stupid place.

You watched as a drop of rain landed on the window sill, the droplet of water trickling down until it vanished from view at the very bottom, away from sight. You were so cold, and you craved warmth. "I'm going to go talk to Anne, okay?" You spoke, standing up and exiting the room quietly.

MARCY'S P.O.V

I watched as they left the room with a slightly downcast expression and a monotone voice. The rain pittered and pattered against the roof above, almost a grim sound to my ears, as it resembled static. I shuddered.

I hated the sound of static.

It felt like they were becoming more distant with me, and I could feel my chest ache at the thought of losing them again. The voice had mocked me for it, and now I almost believed it's words. I felt the bottom of my lip quivered as I lay back down and stare back up at the dark, gloomy ceiling.

I hated the sound of rain.

Rolling onto my side, I felt myself close them completely and succumb to the empty void which greeted me with open arms.

I hated to be awake.

Sasha:

"Marcy!" You shouted, pushing back Sasha and hugging your best friend tightly. The feeling of human touch filled you with euphoria, especially considering that Sasha hated human contact. You hugged her tighter when you heard her laugh a little. Gosh, it felt so nice to see her again.

Sasha cleared her throat behind you, and you gingerly pulled away as she gave you a look. "Marcy!" She exclaimed with an over exaggerated smile. "It is so good to see you again!"

~Amphibia x Reader Headcannons/Imagines~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें