Introduction

Greetings, rain lovers!

In this book, a chapter with two prompts will be uploaded at the beginning of each month! You are cordially invited to write a short story about one of these prompts and then submit it using the form in the comments in order to be featured in a separate reading list especially for monthly prompts.

What do I have to do in order to be featured in the reading list?

- Your short story must be between 500 and 3000 words long.
- We are accepting mature entries as long as they adhere to Wattpad's Content Guidelines. If you are not sure what classifies as mature, please check out the link in the comments below to read more about the Guidelines.
- Your story must be written in English as we are only accepting stories written in this language because that is our only language capability right now.
- Please publish a stand-alone book that includes your short story with a given prompt of us. However, only stand-alone stories will be considered on our special reading list for the monthly prompts submissions.
- You must submit your short story via the form found in the comments section below.

When will the reading list be updated and what other prices can I expect?

- This special reading list will be updated every two month with one new short story written by you!
- You get a sticker for your cover so that your readers know that you have now been featured in one of our reading lists!
- You will also get a ShoutOut on our message board after you've been added to the mentioned reading list!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them in the comments below!

Your PluviophileReads Team