9. Yoo are a lier, not mi true lover..

(Morning)

Jeongyeon woke up early just as usual and found herself on their couple room bed. But Mina isn't beside her. She is pretty fine now because what Usui mixed in Jeongyeon's alcohol was just a heavy dosed sleeping tablet , which made Jeongyeon so dizzy last night.

JY: Hmm.. How come I ended up here..?? Did Mina carry me by herself yesterday..?? After drinking alcohol... I felt dizzy.. But what happened before is.. Sana.. kissed me.. No!! What did she do to me yesterday?! Wait.. Why isn't Mina here beside me? Is everything fine..??

Lot of questions in Jeongyeon's mind. She started pulling her hair. Just then, Mina came after having a bath early morning. Mina doesn't know what to talk with Jeongyeon. Infact, she didn't get to sleep last night. Mina, without looking at Jeongyeon sat on chair amd started doing make up on her face.

Jeongyeon looked at Mina. She is feeling nervous because she is wondering if she had done something weird last night.

JY: Good morning Mina-san.

MN: Good morning.

Without looking at Jeongyeon, Mina replied. Jeongyeon noticed Mina's weird behaviour and again started to think about last night..

JY: Is something wrong, Mina-san?

MN: No. Just quickly wash up. We need to go Tokyo right now.

Again Mina replied without looking at Jeongyeon. Somehow Jeongyeon feels nervous and sad..

JY: Right now? But we thought to stay here today as well,right?

MN: Yeah. But something urgent came up. We need to go now. Just go wash up.

JY: Have I done something wrong? Why is she behaving weird? Maybe.. Really something urgent came up.. She is worried I think..

Jeongyeon went up to washroom to get ready.

MN: I can't even able to look at her after knowing that she is a girl.. All this time, Am I loving a girl..?? and Why the hell she lied to me?! I can't even stay with her for any moment. I need to go Tokyo and start doing my work.. Infact.. Everyone cheats me..

Mina looked down at her fingers. Tears are dwelling up in her eyes..

MN: Does she love me really or playing with my feelings..?? Infact.. She will leave Japan in day after tomorrow.. and I am here getting fooled by her.

Mina packed all her things. She went downstairs and saw the party people still sleeping but noticed her step mother in the kitchen cooking breakfast. She again went upstairs and saw Jeongyeon packed up all her stuff and then looked at Mina with some puppy eyes.

MN: But why again... it feels like.. you truly love me..?? Why are you pretending..?? My head hurts!

Mina unconsciously touched her head and suddenly Jeongyeon came to Mina and touched her hands with worried eyes.

JY: Are you okay, Mina-san? Are you getting headache?

MN: Nothing. I am fine.

Mina removed Jeongyeon's hands from her hands so harshly without looking at Jeongyeon.

JY: Did I do something wrong..?? Why isn't Mina looking at me..??

MN: Let's go now. We can eat breakfast at some restaurant.

JY: Okay..

Both Jeongyeon and Mina came downstairs and without telling any 'goodbyes', Mina decided to leave the house but Sachiko called Mina, when seeing her leaving.