A trip to the pack

AUTHOR POV:
SHE woke up in the morning feeling the birds chirping an sunlight hits her eyes. after opening her eyes she went to the bathroom and did her morning routine and smile from the last night incident when kiss all seven of them and saw blush form on their face. she call lisa and rose to help her get ready and than all of went to the dinning table as evryone started coming to have breakfast. I move closer to the table when I saw them sitting on the table beside PAPA And APPA and they were talking when they sense my figure they all turn to me and greated me, i went to PAPA and sit on his lap and hug him and say that i miss him and give my morning kisses to him on his cheeks and did with APPA to then i greated the seven boys by saying good morning. them MAMA and EMMOA come with foods that they have made for their family.

Y/N POV: we almost completed our breakfast when i call PAPA and say that I want to take a trip to the pack which he nodded and told me that his great worrios will show me and i was about to say ok when jimin suddenly spoke that they could show her around the pack as they were going around to check if everything is going perfect and I smile on him and say that will enjoy all their presence. and i could see all were trying to suprees their smile after my reply and then i look to our parents a look " we need to talk after i come back" and they all nodded. then i get up and exceuse myself for getting ready with the help of blankpink[and they all are younger then me].

BTS POV: when she get up to change we also take are leave to change and went to our common shared room. and we went and change are dress and start the day we were feeling exited to show NOONA around the pack.

AUTHOR POV: they all meet in the living room and then headed out of the palace and all the gaurds bow in respect of the prince and they did the same. then the were at the gates when tae ask were she wants to go first and she says she want to see where they all do their training
and everyone was shock as no girl would want to go to the training hall but they kept their face to normal and started showing their way to the training ground and that was so big and effective and by her expersion was lit up seeing that hall and immedately hug the near person standing to her which is happen to be yoongi and his face showed blush around his face. then i hug all of them and gave a kiss to them on their cheek and say thank you. and then they feel that weird felling come once again and tried to control their felling but they can't help but like that they were close to their NOONA and they were ready to share her to only to themselves and to no more.

when she heared a loud noise and see that two wolfs were fighting and their fighting skill were very nice and she was impreesed but she has not anyone of them to fight but she knows that they were real heros and the wolfs turn into wolf forms and they bow to them.

we were so jealous that she is impresed with them and not with us and we can say that we were behaving childish but we were getting angry a little bit when they come to bow us an left we were about to tell them not to move but begore we can do anything she turn to us and kiss are cheeks once again and said that she was just impressed with fighting skills not with the wolfs and she will love to see us show her fighting skill and our anger face suddenly change into a happy face. that's the magic she have on us. we then show her around the whole pack and she was laughing and giggiling with us then it was almost evining and she wants to have some cake and milkshake so we went to our fav cafe and order our order while it was getting ready she saw that their was small stall infront of her and she want by something so she went their as it was right infront of the cafe others did not follow her and give her some time alone. suddenly we heared her yelling our names and we waste no time to go look for her she was near an dark small allyway and when she see us she drag us their and when we see our blood boil

AUTHOR POV:
   there was an alpha hovering over an omega who was crying and begging to leave her and don't mark her but the alpha did not budge around. he was so busy that he didnt sense that theit were seven ROYAL TRUE BLOOD ALPHA ready to kill him any movement. i saw a glass over their and throw it to the ground which caught his attention as soon as he saw us he gulped in fear and imediately let omega go and the omega litterally ran towards me and started sobbing and saying thank you for saving her and her dignity. I hug her and then turn and say that" i am taking her to cafe and if you want me to be happy then make sure that this M*THERF*CKING BIT*H GET PUNISHED AS HELL" and if they did it they are going to make me proud on them. And then i take the weak omega with me to the cafe as i give her my jacket to cover her torn clothes.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
if u want to know what happen then follow up with the story and i will try to post the next part as soon as possible
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
                                                                                                      I PURPLE YOU