I Know We Weren't Perfect, but I've Never Felt This Way - Asahi x Nishinoya

Sugawara held his crying teammate close to him on the gym floor while watching Daichi go after Asahi in shock. Asahi broke up with Nishinoya again. But this time, they weren't getting back together anymore. Suga looked towards Tanaka. Their hearts broke for Noya. Suga kissed Noyas head and kept his nose buried in his hair to soothe him. 'I just, I just wanted to help him with his future.' More tears were flowing, 'I wanted to be a part of his future.' Noya buried his face deeper into Sugas shoulder. Suga sighed and just continued holding him, letting Noya get his emotions out. 'I don't want to be a part of anyone else's future. I want to be apart of Asahi's. Asahi is the only person I want.' Noya let out a cough from the crying, 'I know we aren't perfect, but he's the only person I've felt this way about Suga.' Another round of tears came and he laid his head back on his Senpais shoulder, 'I love him. I love him and I want him back.' Noya let out another sob, 'I want him back.' A few minutes passed and Suga looked at Noya. Noya's fast asleep. 'Suga?' Tanaka approached them quietly, but Suga just shook his head and Tanaka understood. So he just joined the two on the gym floor and curled up around them and they stayed there holding Noya until they saw Daichi again.