First Year of Tut

Enter Tutankhatan -
I walked down the royal palace to see the Egyptian People and now I am their Pharoah, and now I faced my sister Anaksuma, I was promised her hand in marriage, it's strange because Brother - Sister marriage is considered immoral or inappropriate in Outside World, it's our tradition to keep royal family preserved.

And now I know Royal Family of Egypt :-
1. Tutankhatan - 16 year old Phoaroah
2. Anaksuma - 13 year wife and sister to Tutankhatan
3. Amonhotep 25 - 10 year old brother of Tutankhatan who wants to kill Tutankhatan
4. Amonhotep 24 - Uncle and Conspiracy Master against Tutankhatan
5. Thutmose 9 - 14 year old adopted Brother to Tutankhatan who too is against him
6. Thutmose 7 - Uncle of Tutankhatan who's loyal to him but wants to be King too
7. Khepri - Aunt and Wife of Thutmose 7 and Guardian to young King
8. Aksuman 6 - wife of Amonhotep 24

Who are the parents of The Young King? They're dead and who killed them? Hittite killed the dad and Assyrians killed the mom. Bastards will pay. All of them will pay for what they did. I got Aunt Khepri 6 and Uncle Thutmose 7, to become King of Carthage on my behalf, I and Anaksuma won't live long. I'm 13 and she's 16 here actually. And now I decided to keep an eye out for my family members themselves only. And now I got word that Hitties that they're coming here from Hattusa. I planned to have them assassinated when Arrows flew by and I yelled to get ready for combat. And suddenly, Hitties bursted into The Palace and attacked the Egyptians, and suddenly The Monarch attacked and I threw knives at him, and I woke up, I was next to my sister Anaksuma herself, weird because in outside world, Brother - Sister Marriage is not considered appropriate and in Egypt it's considered so, Anaksuma isn't my sister, I wouldn't Marry my Sister, but we make it look that way, so who is she to me? I studied with her Languages, Religion and Scriptures, and now we are seeing Messages of Invasions, because Boys don't rule Kingdoms or Empires either. And now we must be ready, so who are The Hitties.

The Hitties are An Indo European People (The Indo - Aryans, The Helens/Greco - Romans, The Persians, The Celtics, The Nordics/The Vikings, The Finnish, The Mongolians, The Hitties, The Egyptians, The Japanese and The Slavic) except most of us got along, and second Indo Europeans were first settlers who later developed something different, Gaels or Celtics or Keltoys and Vikings or North People or Norse and Finnish or Semis live together peacefully in new lands too now. Greco - Romans too aren't that easy on people either. Romans and Greeks and Others too aren't easy on others. And now we attacked The Hitties, and I made a plan.

We split into sections of eight sections named after goddesses and gods - Seth, Horus, Osiris, Amun Ra, Netritti and Bastat with Hathor and ISIS. And now we attacked except Nubians and Saharan Kingdoms too have alligned with Hitties who brought up Assyria and Akkad too with Persia. We have Persians and Greco - Romans with us and Indus Valley Settlers and Distant Friends in Tamil Kingdoms of Jaffna under Prince Vijaya 3. And now we repelled Hitties as Shipwrecks forced them back again. And we ended up winning in a way yes. How did we I'll tell you that. We attacked them by and told to let them enter in, we shall sneak on them and use arrows to our advantage, Hitties were very smart people.

And The Hitties have Chariots, where Four to Five can come in, combination of Speed (Charioteer), Attack (Spearman or Bowman), Defence (Warrior with the Shield), Scouting (Arrow Holder) and even Waterboy (Energy), plus Seige Weapons, they respect Faiths of other people's and earned a nickname, People of a Thousand Gods. And now, so we attacked them, by attacking them with bows and arrows, and forming new tactics like crushed earth, we desserted a village and when they showed up, and we jumped on them, and we defeated an entire regiment with that and at a heavy cost. And suddenly another regiment came and Anaksuma ordered them to hit their ships, Soldiers did and Hitties lost three ships and the remaining half surrendered and the other half attacked but we're arrested and captured by us. And now Hitties and Allies will come back at us but we decided to take out their allies.

Nubians Water Supply was mixed in with drugs and many leaders were arrested and once again under our banner, and now we killed the kings of Carthage and Phoenician Kingdoms, and Nubians and Carthage submerged and we erased their histories only.

Aksuman 6 and Thutmose 7 are now kings of the conquered regions and are away. We still have challenges to face.