C H A P T E R 3

A/N: Okay so continuing from where we left:

Diana P.O.V

"And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me" He joked while singing, trying to sound like Zayn. I could tell he was holding back a smirk.

"Seriously?" I asked, unimpressed.

"What! I'm trying my best!" He whined.

I knew him too well.

I could tell he was insecure ( A/N: KEEP IT GOING ILY GUYS) about his voice.

 "You don't have to do that Harry, your voice is perfect for the song" I smiled reassuringly.  

"Are you sure?" He asked, visibly worried.

"You're being nice?" He exclaimed, pretending to be shocked. 

"Shut up and continue"

"Whatever, this is Liam's part" He announced.

"I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile you've never loved your stomach or your thighs" He sang.

"The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine but I love them endlessly"

"And then they do this kind of voice mixing thingy in the chorus-" I cut him off.

"It's called harmonizing Harold" Call me mean but hell, he was one of the most famous artists in the whole planet and he didn't know what harmonizing was? 

"Sorry miss know-it-all" He rolled his eyes. 

"Continue" 

"This is Louis' part" He smiled proudly.

I smiled warmly.

They're definitely made for each other

"You can't go to bed without a cup of tea and maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep and all those conversations are the secrets that I keep though it makes no sense to me"

"Now the best part" He smirked

"I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape you never want to know how much you weight you still have to squeeze in to your jeans but you're perfect to me"

"Then the 'Harmonizing' thing again but this time it's me and Niall" He smirked again.

Niall

I glared at Harry.

"I'm gonna sing the chorus before you stab me" He rolled his eyes.

"As you should" I pointed out, I was the one smirking this time.

"I won't let this little things slip out of my mouth but if I do it's true it's you they add up to I'm in love with you and this little things"

He ignored me.

"We still need Niall to write his solo" He spoke.

"Okay" I said, sipping water.

"I want you to help him write it" 

I immediately choked on my water.

"You want me to do what ?!" I asked shocked.

"You heard me" He crossed his arms smirking.

"Your face is gonna fall if you keep smirking so much Harold" I spat.

That stupid smirk that made me fall in love with him a long time ago...

( A/N: What's your Favourite 1d song?? Mine is If I could fly and a lot more but I just said the first one that popped into my mind)