The flight of the dragon

When Izuku leaved, Tokage and Tetsutetsu didn't have to wait long before Kendo joined them. 

Tokage: Itsuka! 

Elle se jette sur elle et les deux tombes au sol, avec Tokage ayant ses bras autour de Kendo, l'empêchant de bouger. 

Tokage: J'ai eu si peur au début! That kicks was so strong. I can't imagine if you lost a teeth here!

Tetsutetsu: Hey! That was a very good fight. You made a comeback at a good moment. Plus we had Midoryia commentating. Without him, we wouldn't have understand as much as that to the fight. 

Kendo: Midoryia? .... Oh! Him! What was he doing here?

Tetsutetsu: He said he was also a fighter. he didn't said in what category but he went to cool down before warming up. 

Kendo: Huh? 

Tokage: Don't know but let's watch!

-----------

The last match is going to start.

Tokage: Did you think he lied to us?

Tetsutetsu: I mean. He definitely said he was fighting tonight

Kendo: I don't know but the last match will starts soon and it's gonna be a real fight! Can't wait to finally see the green dragon! He's never show on TV and rarely fight in Japan!

Tokage: You sure know a lot about him, but not his face. 

Kendo: Urgh...

At that moment, the speakers came back to life.

Commentator: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! THE FIGHT YOU WERE ALL FIGHTING FOR! A LOT OF PEOPLE SAY THAT IT IS THE FINAL BEFORE THE FINAL! ON MY RIGHT! THE VETERAN OF FREEFIGHTING! MORE THAN 30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE! COMING FROM BRAZIL! RICARDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BELIVANIOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The thunder strikes again in te stadium. The cheers are so loud.

Then, another man, enter the stadium. But this one is in a suit.

----------------------

??: You ready Midoryia?

Me: Ready as I'll ever be Paul!

Paul Heyman Jr.! The grandson of the legendary Paul Heyman who was the manager of Brock Lesnar, Roman Reigns.... a century ago. I found him 5 years ago in America and he's behind me in all of the fights I do.

 I found him 5 years ago in America and he's behind me in all of the fights I do

Paul: I'm going. You look nice in that.

He smirk. 

Me: Urgh! I hate to wear eat but the fan are crazy over it... 

I'm fighter with boxing shorts. Nothing else, but I have a big coat covering me. The coat is green and on the head, two golden eyes, of a dragon, are drawn while blue fire turn around the body in my back. I'm totally hidden and the long sleeves are too much.