Draya (OnlyFans)

Y/n Pov

I'm currently at my best friends house waiting on his mom to return from the kitchen. She called me and asked me to come over which was very random. Apparently there is something she needs to talk to me about. I'm nervous and a little confused.

She walks back in with two cups in her hands. She hands one to me and she takes a sip of the other.

"I made us some tea." She says

"Thank you Ms. Michele." I say and take a sip from the cup

She takes a seat at the table in the chair across from me.

"So what are your plans for the summer? Are you going to get a summer job?" She asks and then takes another sip of her tea

Ummm .. I'm so confused right now.

"Uhh yeah. My parents have been bugging me about it so I don't think I have a choice." I say

"I told Nico he needs to get a job too. He's just lucky he gets to spend most of his summer with his father." She says

Yeah it sucks that my best friend is gonna be gone for most of the summer. I don't even know how I'm gonna survive without him. Most people at school thought we were dating at one point. But once I came out as a lesbian those rumors were quickly put to bed. We were just really best friends.

"Yeah, I miss him already." I say

"I know. You two were are basically inseparable. He didn't even want to leave to be honest but I made him go. He needs to spend time with his dad."

Nico's dad wasn't as involved in his life when he was younger but he's trying to make up for it. Hopefully he's having a good time.

"It will be good for him." I say

"I agree. So you and Nico are the same age right?"

"Yes, I'm 17."

She nods her head "So I have something I want to ask you but I don't want to make you uncomfortable. Nico has been telling me how amazing you are at photography. He's even showed me some pictures you took around the neighborhood."

Ohhhhhh this is about photography . I was almost scared for a minute.

"I love photography. I can't go anywhere without my camera. I never wanna miss a perfect shot."

"I know you and Nico have a YouTube channel also. Are you good at shooting videos and editing too?" She asks genuinely interested.

"Yes I can do all of that."

She smiles "That's great. That's actually the reason I invited you over. I want you to be my personal photographer . I was hoping maybe this could be a summer job for you. You will be paid of course." She says

She's asking me to be her personal photographer ?? That's it ?? This is easy money .. let's goooo

"YES!"

She laughs "Ok calm down. You don't even know what I want you to shoot for yet."

"What is it for? A magazine? A website?" I ask

She sighs and leans forward on the table "I'm gonna tell you something but you have to keep it secret. No one can know and especially not Nico."

Is it really that serious?

"Okayyyy" I drag out with a confused look on my face.

What the fuck is she about to tell me?

"I'm serious Y/n."