It was a normal day in Black Hat island.
Cecilia Flugsly sat in a chair of the breakfast table with her was Dementia eating like crazy and Black Hat drinking his favorite blood based drink.

Yet no sign of her husband. He had left to buy groceries since the island didn't have a supermarket he had took the black plane for it.

She thought he would be back by morning and she was starting to grow anxious. She was (aside from Black Hat) the only one who knew his real surname:Goldheart

Flugsly was the middle child of the 3 surviving members of a long lineage of brave heroes descendants to the first  ever superhero in history.

Both of his siblings were famous superheros.

Flug had faked his death shortly after his secret graduation from Black Hat University so that he would be left alone.

She remembered that time we'll. They got married 2 days after it.

Finnaly after what seemed like hours Flug entered looking beaten up and with a nasty smell coming from him.

Cecilia-Fluggy what happened?

Flug-There was a terrorist attack a bomb exploded next to me.

Black Hat and Dementia started laughing. After putting the groceries in the kitchen they all ate together.

Not even noticing the golden eyes staring at him and his coworkers.