prologue: under attack

Cynthia was about 15 when she moved in. She was next door neigbours to Lola Bunny. They became best friends and Cynth was impressed by Lola's moves at basketball. Cynthia, on the other hand, was a great dancer, singer and artist. She constantly plays DDR(Dance Dance Revolution).

And once she was 18... something horrible happens.

One day, Lola knocks on her door.

"Oh, hey Lola!" Cynthia says.

"Cynthia, there isnt much time, but we're under attack by the Monstars! They want to enslave us for entertainment at their theme park!" Lola says, letting herself in.

"Oh...oh god i-"

"Dont worry. Bugs bet them to a basketball game, and i heard they got the MJ himself to help us ou-" Lola was cut off by Cynth. "WAIT WAIT WAIT. THEY GOT MICHEAL JORDAN?!" Cynthia gasps, she knew him well. She doesnt watch basket ball games, but she has heard about Micheal Jordan almost every day. "We need you, too." Lola says. "B-but i can't play basketball! I never played! The best i can do is dance..." Cynthia said in defeat. But Lola got an idea. "Wanna be a cheer leader?" Lola asks, Cynthia thought for a moment. "...I guess..." Cynth says. Lola smiles and hugs her. "Thanks, Cynthia. It means a lot." Lola says. Cynthia returns the hug.
"Now, come on! Theyre practicing! We should head there now." Lola says as they got their jackets on, and walked to the gym.