ELEVEN

R-18 Scene

Jack pushed me back inside without breaking the kiss. He kicked the door open with one leg and did the same when he closed it before pinning me against the door.

His one hand found its way to my cheek and cupped it closer, pulling me into a deeper kiss and his other hand went down to my ass, grabbing it and pushing me up. I instinctively wrapped my legs around him.

His hot kisses traveled to my neck and right above my breast. I threw my head back and moaned. I can feel his growing manhood in between the clothe barrier. We grinded up against each other.

"My room," I let out.

I don't want to do this here. My cat is here somewhere.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

I nodded. We were already having a heated make out session and he thinks I'm not sure about doing it with him. I want it. I want him.

"Where's your room?" Jack asked in between kisses before finally kissing me back on the lips.

"First door to the left." I tried to make out but it came out as a whimper.

He carried me in a bridal style upstairs. I buried my face into his neck, placing feathery kisses on his neck and jaw.

"Callie, stop that." He groaned. "I might take you right here, right now.

His pace was fast but not fast enough that we'll trip on the stairs. We made it to my room safe and sound. He hastily opened the door right before he threw me in the bed gently and placed himself on top of me.

We came face to face. I grinned at him, feeling hot and breathless. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him for a kiss. The kiss was slow and heated.

"I missed this." Jack panted, his lips still close to mine. "I missed you, Angel."

"I missed you, too."

Soon, all of our clothes were flying in the air and thrown into the floor. Nothing else mattered other than him. Jack is the only thing that mattered to me right now.

Our hands were all over each other. It's like we couldn't keep them off, we need to feel and touch one another. His kisses were trailing from my lips to my neck then to my-

"Ahh, Jack..." His mouth was licking and sucking on my breast while his one hand was palming the other. I arched my back in arousal.

I clutched the bedsheets on my sides. Jack went back on top of me while I was taking deep breaths. He had a naughty smile on his lips before capturing my lips again for a hungry kiss. Our tongues met in the middle, fighting for dominance. I lost to him, but I didn't mind. I was enjoying this too much.

I gasped when his hand was now in between my legs, caressing the insides of my thighs right next to my folds. I can feel my wetness starting to leak.

"Ah!" I moaned when he started circling my clit. His movement was slow and he was teasing me. I was feeling frustrated now.

He continued doing that to me and I moved my hands from his back and grabbed his ass with both of my hands. His mouth parted in surprise.

"You naughty, naughty girl." He whispered in my ear, biting it ever so gently. His voice makes me even wetter than before. "Since when have you become like this, huh?" He pushed two fingers inside me.

I let out a loud moan and he started moving his fingers at a consistent pace. My walls were clenching around his fingers that were deep inside me. My loud moans were heard in the whole room as I could feel my climax was getting close.

My mouth parted as I came, my eyes tightly closed. I wanted to cover my mouth because my moans were too loud, but Jack stopped me from doing it.

I calmed down from my high, my chest was heaving up and down. I opened my eyes in a daze, I can feel Jack lowering himself down. I let out a small scream when he suddenly parted my legs apart and started licking me down there.

My legs were shuddering when I climaxed for the second time. It had been a long time since I last did this with someone.

The both of us were sweating from all we did. The temperature of the room had become hot and steamy. I was catching my breath for a moment.

"You're so beautiful." Jack said tenderly, rubbing his thumb against my cheek. "The most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes upon." He pulled me in for a slow and sensual kiss.

And when he said that, I felt like I was. In his eyes, I'm beautiful to him. That's all I need to hear.

I groaned when I felt his shaft touching my womanhood.

Why does it seem like it was bigger than before? And yes, we lost our virginities to each other.

"I'm clean." He mumbled. "I haven't been with anyone after you. It just seems wrong for me to do that."

"I'm clean, too. As the same to you. I don't think I can ever do that with anyone else other than you."

"Angel, I don't have a condom with me-"

I put a finger over his lips to silence him. "It's okay. I'm on birth control."

"Tell me if I'm hurting you in any way, okay?" I nodded.

His hand was rested on my hip while the other was guiding his shaft into me. I sucked in a deep breath. I felt like I was being stretched around him. He filled me up to brim. I told him to wait for a few seconds and let me adjust to him inside me again.

"You can move now." And that was the only thing that broke the dam.

He was thrusting in me fast. He pinned both of my hands beside my head as he was moving inside me. Our moans were the only thing that I could hear. I raised my hips to meet his thrust. His moans only got louder.

"Ah! Ah! Jack, I'm close!"

"Hold it. I want us to come together."

His pace got only faster and I became a moaning mess. I couldn't think of anything else anymore other than the pleasure that I'm feeling right now with him inside me.

"Jack, I can't hold it anymore!" I really wanted to cum.

"I'm close, Angel. Come." He was pounding harder and I was shamelessly screaming his name under him.

And then I felt my orgasm ripped right through me.

"I love you!" Jack professed as I felt his release inside me.

=====

A/N: If you know me in real life, you don't. And don't bring this up when we're having a conversation shshhshs.