I

Falling apart.

3 Years Earlier

The agony and pain shot right through my body like a lightning bolt. I didn't seem to realize what was happening but it all happened in a swift motion.

I felt an unbearable pain in my stomach, I looked up and my eyes found my best friend's dark green eyes, filled with anger and . My eyes traveled down her body and stopped at her hands... where My gun was in her hand, and it was pointed at me.

My... my bestfriend, the one whom would go to for anything, the one i loved.

I would've taken a bullet for her, come to find out she's the one holding the gun.

My eyelids feel heavy. My back against the wall as blood covered my bedroom wall. The walls I used to draw on as a little girl, The corners used to stare at as punishment.

I wanted to speak, but nothing came out, only cries of pain and whimpers. Tears pooled out of my eyes like a waterfall.

I wanted to cry out for help, yell for them to come and save me, but I just couldn't. I fell down to my knees, my eyelids threatening to close, And they did just that. My blood stained the walls of my house, My hand covered in my own blood.

I felt my body being dragged and then felt my gun in my hands. Was she making this look like suiside? I guess she wasnt dumb after all. The last thing i heard was "burn in hell, bitch." From my bestfriend Ria's Voice before she shot another bullet, but this time into my arm.

That was the last thing I heard before completely blacking out.

Present Time.
I made my way towards my car with my phone and keys in hand. I was beyond pissed at my father, who the hell did he think he was to say such things to my mother?

Hes just a man whore while my mother is a fucking queen. I opened my car door, getting inside and starting the car.

I said my prayer and started driving to starbucks. Well, I'm pretty sure this is the time to start with introducing myself. Hi, my name is Kamiyah Alya. I'm 24 and born in Orlando, Florida.

I'm a mixed baby. My mother Katherine Alya, 48 who's from the Caribbean and my father Amir Parish, 50 who's Russian.

My mother has 2a hair which she got from her mother and i do now. But mine are very curly which is sometimes a struggle. When I arrived in front of Starbucks,

I always ordered the same thing. I swear, it's the best drink ever, and that's it Starbucks Iced White Mocha with sweet cream foam and extra caramel drizzle is wildly popular. Or sometimes a pumpkin spice latte, or a pink drink.

I entered with my keys in hand, and phone in the other. I walk up to the lady and put on my smile, because it's prettier than yours. "Hi! Can I get a pumpkin spice latte, please and thank you? ''I said. She nodded and went to prepare my drink.

She came back, gave me my drink and I went to sit at a table of one. As i was drinking my latte the little jingle bell shit rang at the starbucks door and i lifted my head to see who it was cause... Well, I'm nosey. And honey...when I looked up, I saw the finest man I've ever seen in my 24 years of living.

His black hair falling on his face, his pink lips, and ooooo, his body. He can run me over any day. I drank half my drink, i heard his deep/soft voice ask for a black coffee...ew, who tf comes to starbucks and asks for fuckin black drink, nasty mother fucker. He's still hot tho. I got a text from my boss and looked up at my phone but little did i know id get fuckin burned. I wasn't looking where I was going which resulted in me bumping into him and his hot coffee spilling on me.

"What the fuck dude!? Is your eyes in your ass?'' I smeared looking down at my white suit now covered in coffee, hot coffee. I caught a glimpse of him rolling his eyes. He opened his mouth to say something but petty me, walking away making sure to bump shoulders with him.

Oh, and don't forget the fact that I also knocked his drink out of his hand.
I know I was in the wrong, but so? He fuckin spilled his "black coffee on me" I didn't spill shit on him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi sexys!!
Lina here, I'm new to writing so it's gonna be shit. Please let me know what you would like to see in this book.

Not edited!! The next chapter will be the face claims. Enjoyyyy.

Love y'all byeeee❤️